Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Otisburg posted:

quick, somebody come up with a shibboleth only a true wendy's worker would know to test and validate his tale of manbabby woe

How much money do they keep in the safe before they move it and what is the combination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

is wendys the place with those weird sweetpotato fries?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
If you want him dead OP yes the cops are a great way to get away with murder.

If you want to get him help no.

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

I can't decide what's better, threads where the op is immediately turned upon from the get go or ones where it happens gradually over the course of several pages.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
The fact that you've failed him as a role model aside, you aren't exactly doing anything he isn't. And using that weird heritage excuse isn't making it ok either. Get out of the house and if he keeps acting like that you can always pay him a visit and beat him.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

starry skies above posted:

Why not? What's wrong with living with your mother at age 30? Let's unpack your assumptions here.

The healthy thing to do is clearly to move out as soon as you turn 18 and within a year you stop calling or visiting and you spend your time at home sitting in a poorly lit, trash covered room as moss slowly covers your body

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wurzag posted:

I can't decide what's better, threads where the op is immediately turned upon from the get go or ones where it happens gradually over the course of several pages.

Depends on the thread I'd say. There's nothing quite like a long term gradual breakdown dragged over 10 pages as the OP digs themselves deeper and deeper into goon hate, but times like this require an immediate and hilarious response. They both have their place and the forums are better for having both!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
op is your brother black? calling the cops is how you get your brother shot and killed

actually never mind. i hear they're shooting white people for no reason now too.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

When all the other members of your family are telling you not to rough up your younger brother but you're like 'nah he deserves it for being irresponsible and this will totally beat some sense into him' there is a good chance that you're at the very least equally an rear end in a top hat.

The problem with living with your family at 30 is that the people most likely to do that are also the people most likely to still be having the type of tantrums, sibling conflicts and interpretation of parent favouritism that you're meant to grow out of in your early teens.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
You can resolve this in three easy steps:
1. Film him when he's drunk.
2. Make him watch the footage so he's shameful for what he's done.
3. M Night Shamalan it so at the very end of the drunken spree, it's revealed that your brother was the one taping himself all along.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Otisburg posted:

quick, somebody come up with a shibboleth only a true wendy's worker would know to test and validate his tale of manbabby woe

Describe how they make the chili in 12 words or less

Dr. Gene Dango MD
May 20, 2010

Fuck them other cats I'm running with my own wolfpack

Keep fronting like youse a thug and get ya dome pushed back
I can understand your exasperation, but you cannot call the police on your own family unless they are endangering you. Maybe you both could put down the bottle and pick up the kind leaf.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Describe how they make the chili in 12 words or less

With love and care and broken burger patties.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
You could have reported the car stolen and he would have been pulled over for a DUI and GTA that would have been a great thread

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Pleas report your brother. Then post the results.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
dont call the cops on your family you baby. deal with your own problems

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
dang dude, move out of your loving house you're a grown man. i don't give a poo poo about your culture, you clearly live in the U.S.A and being 30 and living at home is sad as hell unless you're crippled or retarded or something. it's too bad you weren't a cool brother to him though that's probably the saddest part, me and my younger brother rent a house together and it's awesome.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
you know how I know the op is a troll? he's doing that thing where he ignores posts actually aimed at helping him and just nitpicking around the edges, take your dumb schtick somewhere else buddy because we're not having it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Rutibex posted:

dont call the cops on your family you baby. deal with your own problems

This is bad advice, please ignore posts like this op.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
people who call cops on family members to "teach them a lesson" sometimes end up with dead family members

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

starry skies above posted:

PS I did make a determination to move out several years ago but my mother guilted me out of it by saying she needs my share of the rent.

Is that what you tell yourself to justify your lovely life human being? Grow a pair and be an adult.

Edit: Do not involve the police in your lovely family stupid poo poo.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
kill you're famil op

Serious Party Gods
Apr 2, 2009

Beat the everloving poo poo out of your brother and let the neighbors call the cops for you.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Call the police. See if your brother gets murdered. Post another thread about police brutality.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

move out jesus loving christ id rather die on the streets than live with that many loving people

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Beat the loving poo poo out of your brother.

lol @ all the goons in here who identify with the oval office little brother

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

rabble rabble posted:

you know how I know the op is a troll? he's doing that thing where he ignores posts actually aimed at helping him and just nitpicking around the edges, take your dumb schtick somewhere else buddy because we're not having it

uh also because of all the other troll aspects too, right?

isn't the Houston thing a dig on 3O or is he in dallas or some poo poo

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
OP when you go sit on santa's lap this year what are you going to ask him for?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ryoshi posted:

uh also because of all the other troll aspects too, right?

isn't the Houston thing a dig on 3O or is he in dallas or some poo poo

Pfft Dallas

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS
If he takes your car, call the cops. If he comes into your room uninvited, kick him out. If it's too much drama, move out.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
dont stop there, call the cops on the rest of your family too

if they all get arrested youll have the house to yourself

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"I'm 30 and working at a Wendy's drive through window and still living with my mom.

Women won't date me because of society."

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
How is your brother getting drunk on a regular basis if he's not working? Where is the money coming from?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Sure, why the gently caress not?!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I only read the last few replies of the last page but I assume this is some white trash situation in which case, you should put yourself and your brother in the loving ground you loving peasant

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i wish i had a drunk brother that i could beat up whenever i want to, that would own. hell i''d move back in with the 'rents if it meant i could beat up my brother all the time.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I take it back. Just dazzle him with a flurry of furious and hate-filled body slams until you can pin him and regain the WWF title

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

fill his nostrils with dried beans as he sleeps

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

OP wants to have sex with his mother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Spamtron7000 posted:

Are you seriously asking whether you should call the cops on your own brother who sounds like he's the only one having fun in your lovely stupid family? Everything about you sucks. You should call the cops on yourself for living at home at 30 years old and being such a whiny loving baby.
This is how I see this situation.

Also, lol at being drunk once every couple weeks being a problem.

• Locked thread