Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

My state is apparently the most dangerous place to shop on Black Friday, but I'm too poor to join in the bloodshed. :(

'Anybody get any good deals? 'Anybody planning on getting some good deals? 'Anyone afford basic necessities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
wow, is this a thread or a cry for help? lol, j/k OP. im not sure what you are going for here but you have sparked my imagination! what the gently caress state are you talking about anyway? i may need to keep my loving eyes motherfucking peeled! :ninja:

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Actually, Arkansas is the most dangerous state. My state (Tennessee) is the second.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

shadowvine118 posted:

Actually, Arkansas is the most dangerous state. My state (Tennessee) is the second.

thx

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

You're welcome. Thanks for replying to my poo poo thread.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Hang in there, OP. Maybe don't shop? Maybe just go to walmart and body block some fat black lady from that tickle me Elmo or whatever

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

shadowvine118 posted:

You're welcome. Thanks for replying to my poo poo thread.

i love your thread and i hope you find some good deals!

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Could someone explain to me, a non-american, what black friday is about? Do you let blacks in stores on that day?

King Gonorrhea
Feb 11, 2008

Son of Ass Pharaoh
I went to Walmart a little after midnight and bought a large bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and a 2 liter of Diet Coke to fuel my Fallout 4 sesh tonight. There was no crowd, but there were two rent-a-cops standing at the door. This is now the Black Friday trip report thread.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

rock rock posted:

Could someone explain to me, a non-american, what black friday is about? Do you let blacks in stores on that day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7klNQyyLpiA

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

How could she be so insensitive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

shadowvine118 posted:

How could she be so insensitive?