Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Anyone get trampled to death yet? link YouTube please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Not yet, but sean price is still on the rampage so look out!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've consulted several history books and can confirm that there have been reports of death throughout time prior to your post.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

I've consulted several history books and can confirm that there have been reports of death throughout time prior to your post.

WTF, I thought that was all just movie magic?!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
on black friday re-regs should be a dollar to encourage a day of loving horrific posting imo

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

up on the rooftop
click click click

ima gonna kick you IN THE DICK

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

apparently there was a fistfight at the florence mall, and jarvis johnson purchased five (5) television sets

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Otisburg posted:

apparently there was a fistfight at the florence mall, and jarvis johnson purchased five (5) television sets

Jarvis is a robot you cock burglar

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Windows 98 posted:

Jarvis is a robot you cock burglar

He added : 'I'm here early because they say the early bird gets the worm, and the early, early, early bird gets the biggest worm, and I guess I’m the bird and I’m trying to get the worm. That’s why I’m here.'
Jarvis said he's been camping out for Black Friday deals for eight years now, taking about four days off of work each time.
His best advice is: 'Get there early.'

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

https://www.facebook.com/aarzaga1/videos/1057683450970056/

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HG2MYX4N4s

I dont think these are from today but got drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Windows are you home today or something your posting rates of increased dramatically

• Locked thread