Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=8vbnLYROCj8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

if we close the borders, only outlaws will have borders

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Bomb Mypos

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
"How many improvised explosive devices have you built?"

"Well..."

"How many?"

"An absolute gently caress-ton. Death to America."

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

symbolic posted:

if we close the borders, only outlaws will have borders

hosed up if true

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

whoa

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

If we close borders all the border collies will be out of jobs, I for one do NOT support this.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I loved that show as a kid and I only remember the episode where they got buried in an avalanche in cabin and dug their way out.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I loved that show as a kid and I only remember the episode where they got buried in an avalanche in cabin and dug their way out.

That was a two-parter. That show had a lot of two parters.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
"In the German dubbing, Balki was said to be an actual Greek and Mypos a Greek island. Even the show was called Ein Grieche erobert Chicago (A Greek conquers Chicago) and in the opening credits Balki said that he became bored with his sheep in Greece so he went to America to visit his cousin. In the German version, Balki has no foreign accent and speaks the same native-accented German as Larry."

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
"When the show was aired in Brazil, Balki was renamed "Zeca" (a Brazilian nickname) and his nationality was changed to Brazilian, specifically from the state of Minas Gerais, in a blatant adulteration of the character and the storyline itself. The show was called Primo Cruzado (Cousin Cruzado, where "cruzado" was the name of Brazilian currency from that time)."

learning a lot today

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
when TV was truly great

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Schweinhund posted:

when TV was truly great

Motherfucking Taxi was the best drat show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKZVaaiWN2U

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Borders are fine I suppose but every time I went to one it was like walking through a Turkish bazaar with people lying around and reading magazines and drinking coffee so I guess I support closed Borders.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

criscodisco posted:

Borders are fine I suppose but every time I went to one it was like walking through a Turkish bazaar with people lying around and reading magazines and drinking coffee so I guess I support closed Borders.

yeah but look at this success story

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5035TY5RSpg

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
are they gay marriered?

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
The Canadian borders simply need signs that say "gently caress off Canuck" in english and french.

The Mexican borders need to be turned into 24/7 impact ranges for high explosive ordinance and narrow dispersion mustard gas. Also backed up by private militia volunteers. 20 bucks a body dropped. Not hard. LOL

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

TEAH SYAG posted:

The Canadian borders simply need signs that say "gently caress off Canuck" in english and french.

The Mexican borders need to be turned into 24/7 impact ranges for high explosive ordinance and narrow dispersion mustard gas. Also backed up by private militia volunteers. 20 bucks a body dropped. Not hard. LOL

woww did you even read the OP?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
we can spread our religion through trade routes

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

You're saying it may lead to spawning more Family Matters spinoffs?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
that bitch Tokugawa never opens borders even if he's at "pleased" status

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

woww did you even read the OP?

Yes, and having no compelling reason why to reason like a mindless liberal bleeding heart, decided to make an alternative viewpoint post.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Close the borders I'm tired of their tacos and picante pants

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

TEAH SYAG posted:

Yes, and having no compelling reason why to reason like a mindless liberal bleeding heart, decided to make an alternative viewpoint post.

woaw did ypu even, read, the OP??

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

woaw did ypu even, read, the OP??

I did, and it was as dry and tasteless as my asscrack. Thanks however for the post.

Fezziwig
Jun 7, 2011
I thought they closed all the Borders years ago???

You can only get a good book on Amazon dot com now

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone
Don't worry, when Trump gets in there won't be any borders, just a huge dirty wall. Keep being classy Mr Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

are they gay marriered?

just teo cool dudes, who live together

• Locked thread