Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

various cheeses posted:

He has a fetish for being dominated by strong burly robbers.

That explains why he's always trying to incur the wrath of GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I actually wouldn't be surprised if GBS posters have won more physical fights IRL than any other subforum.

Take note of this next time you think about trolling us, Who What Now.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

circ dick soleil posted:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if GBS posters have won more physical fights IRL than any other subforum.

I wonder who would win in a forums race war. Every subforum for themselves.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey is this guy still shooting? what's he up to by now? anyone know what they are doing to stop him?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Who What Now posted:

Anyone here use their guns to stop a crime yet today? lol, j/k, y'all bunch of pissbabies wouldn't even know what to do in such a situation and would freeze up and meekly surrender at the first sign of danger.

gun fanboys often claim that guns are used to prevent 4 million crimes a year, 4 times the number of reported violent crimes annually. yet only about 1/3 of households have a gun, and many fewer people than that regularly carry them around outside. so if these figures are accurate gun owners are at least 12 times likelier to be victimized by violent crime than non gun owners. it's a constant fight for survival yet like the noble ronin from my japanese animes they never take the credit

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Dude what did you do during your month probation without these threads??

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

various cheeses posted:

Dude what did you do during your month probation without these threads??

Youre Mom

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

katlington posted:

lmao a bunch of losers gang up and still all getting clowned by tezzor so bad they start crying about d&d for no reason

tezzor seems like a fag but all these stormfront guys seem able to come up with is calling him fat/anime or posting epic memes at him

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Haverchuck posted:

tezzor seems like a fag but all these stormfront guys seem able to come up with is calling him fat/anime or posting epic memes at him

A response equal to the threat tbqh

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
So is there a rambling manifesto yet? Maybe transcripts of the dude spouting word salad in open court?

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

So is there a rambling manifesto yet? Maybe transcripts of the dude spouting word salad in open court?

The NYT released a piece today with a bunch of damning quotes from relatives and people who knew him. His ex-wife even admitted that she knew that he vandalized a Planned Parenthood previously. He's targeted dead baby factories before and BAH GAWD he was gonna do it again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/robert-dear-planned-parenthood-shooting.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
:siren: three shooters atm in san bernadino

http://livestream.com/accounts/9262780/events/3189705

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
this should be the active shooter thread :911: :unsmith:

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
looking forward to weeping about people saying mean things about dangerous toys

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Who What Now posted:

Anyone here use their guns to stop a crime yet today? lol, j/k, y'all bunch of pissbabies wouldn't even know what to do in such a situation and would freeze up and meekly surrender at the first sign of danger.

funny you should bring this up

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I'm ready to blame this one on My Little Pony.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Social services center :(

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Nonsense posted:

Social services center :(

Your Ted Cruz avatar looking at your post like "So what?" is the best part.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
this one's at a center for people with developmental disabilities.

fucks sake

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003

Princeps32 posted:

this one's at a center for people with developmental disabilities.

fucks sake

retard parts! :argh:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

circ dick soleil posted:

That explains why he's always trying to incur the wrath of GBS.

He said burly, not corpulent.

circ dick soleil posted:

Take note of this next time you think about trolling us, Who What Now.

lmao

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Maddow saying 355 mass shootings this year in 334 days

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
good time to bump this imo

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

hey is this guy still shooting? what's he up to by now? anyone know what they are doing to stop him?

The radio streams have all been silent for the past few days. He seems to have dropped off the grid. Be careful he could be a sleeper agent.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

I'm. Confused which thread is this?

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
The bad one

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

kindermord posted:

retard parts! :argh:

lmao

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

do they mean broccoli or weed? either way i agree.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Who What Now posted:

all the vocal gun owners here are actually really intimidating tough dudes, as people who post a lot on internet forums usually are. when they hear the minorities starting to act up outside they go to their front porch and pump their shotgun a few times... reminds them of their place.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
http://harvardmagazine.com/2004/09/death-by-the-barrel.html

The ways in which people die by guns would not make a good television cop show. Rarely does a suburban homeowner beat a burglar to the draw in his living room at 3 a.m. Few urban pedestrians thwart a mugger by brandishing a pistol. "We have done four surveys on self-defense gun use," Hemenway says. "And one thing we know for sure is that there's a lot more criminal gun use than self-defense gun use. And even when people say they pulled their gun in 'self-defense,' it usually turns out that there was just an escalating argument at some point, people feel afraid and draw guns."

Hemenway has collected stories of self-defense gun use by simply asking those who pulled guns what happened. A typical story might be: "We were in the park drinking. Drinking led to arguing. We ran to our cars and got our guns." Or: "I was sitting on my porch. A neighbor came up and we got into a fight. He threw a beer at me. I went inside and got my gun." Hemenway has sent verbatim accounts of such incidents to criminal-court judges, asking if the "self-defense" gun use described was legal. "Most of the time," he says, "the answer was no."

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ghostter posted:

I'm. Confused which thread is this?

idk why there isnt an Active Shooter Megathread by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
Turns out Tezzor was wrong, proven by California Jihad. 14 killed, many wounded in a gun free zone. Time to waterboard Tezzor to see if he knows where some bad guys are.

• Locked thread