Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
A scorpion and sean price meet on the bank of a stream and the scorpion asks sean price to carry him across on his back.

The sean price asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?"

The scorpion says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

Searn price is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream, the scorpion stings sean price. Sean price feels the onset of paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown, but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
sean price is like that guy who is doomed to roll the rock up the hill for eternity. only it flattens himself every time. and he's gay.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

drunk dog posted:

sean price is like that guy who is doomed to roll the rock up the hill for eternity. only it flattens himself every time. and he's gay.

sissyphus

poorpockets
Jul 25, 2011

So that lizard just used my emerald to chaos control half a space colony up its ass?
Many years from now I will tell the story of Sean Price to my grand children as a parable to teach them the important lesson of never giving up, because eventually you will get exactly what you want. (Assuming you want to be banned from an Internet comedy forum you paid to be a part of)

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

poorpockets posted:

Many years from now I will tell the story of Sean Price to my grand children as a parable to teach them the important lesson of never giving up, because eventually you will get exactly what you want. (Assuming you want to be banned from an Internet comedy forum you paid to be a part of)

Powerful

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
make like a sean price op

and die in your sleep because you choked on oyur own fat orwhatever

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i saw this guy make a thread the other day and i didnt know who he was, but now that the GBS superstars are making threads about him i know he must be very important

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Pitdragon posted:

i saw this guy make a thread the other day and i didnt know who he was, but now that the GBS superstars are making threads about him i know he must be very important

He's sean price, man! Sean price!!

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Moar like sissy-puss.

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
sean price rolled back from his computer desk, looked down, and retracted his foreskin. it was time to apply more lotion.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Yeah me and him go way back, we were old pros...

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
why the gently caress are you talkenigt about him? Thats what he wants. Let him die in ambiguity

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

a bay posted:

Replies the scorpion: "loving... worth it... get rekkedddddddd....

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
"My life for Aiur" - A scorpion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento Boborachi
Sep 17, 2007

"My life for Ire" - A sean price

• Locked thread