Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I bet against the market and put my life savings ibto the chance big pizza thread would be back. Now i can buy my wife and children accounts with the dividends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Every working family in America knows how hard it is today to find affordable pizza.

For every $1 billion we invest in pizza transportation, we create 30,000 jobs, save thousands of dollars a year for each commuter, and dramatically cut methane gas emissions.

Low-income people, racial or ethnic minorities, pregnant women, seniors, people with special needs, people in rural areas - they all have a much harder time accessing a pizzeria than other groups of Americans.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
If you look at Hillary's Donators compared to Bernie's you'll see she has many full XL or XXL donators whereas bernie has small and and ingredient donators. Maybe breadsticks at best.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Isaac posted:

I bet against the market and put my life savings ibto the chance big pizza thread would be back. Now i can buy my wife and children accounts with the dividends

Establishing a 0.03 percent Big Pizza speculation fee, similar to what we had from 1914-1966, would dampen the dangerous level of speculation and gambling on Big Pizza, encourage the financial sector to invest in the productive economy and reduce the deficit by more than $350 billion over 10 years.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Been thinking about it for a few months now and I think I'm ready to put this out there.
Whew. Here we go...
Pizza is good, but ill be damned if i recognize and acknowledge St Louis "pizza".

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
St. Louis isn't a good enough city to have its own kind of pizza.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
op delivered, 5'd