Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Well this thread did not dsapoint. Im rating it 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Tiberius Thyben posted:

That pizza is too big. Rating thread a 3 until this is fixed.

You monster

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Remember when pizza hut had the all you can eat pizza and there was always a very fat family gobbling the pizzas faster than they could be created and you left hungry.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
You could use it tactically if an ice age hit. Just roll yourself up in a piping hot pizza pie.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

fonducci posted:

ive never had pizza am i missing out idk it seems taboo

Its the original 'forbidden fruit'

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think i just heard someome shoot a 22 rifle i mihht go check it out. If im not posting in a few mins im dead.

E: fortunately dogs are all alive and i cant see anyone. Unfortunately i didnt get shot.

Isaac fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Nov 28, 2015

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Car keys ready for getting more pizza when the time comes

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Big pizzas have been bred for size and have been force fed peperonis their whole short life to get that big. The one in the pic is probably only a few days old

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fredrik1 posted:

it's cuz of that !@#$ 'pizza' that everyone down here is suffering.

Haha i wish i could give this thread another 5

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fredrik1 posted:

it's cuz of that !@#$ 'pizza' that everyone down here is suffering.

I thought this retarded kid was just spouting jibberish when hed always say this then a year or two later i played ff7 and realised he was very ahead of his time

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Working at the shop but thinking about the big pizza thread

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Why is the big pizza thread only a 4. What monster did this.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Id fold it up and keep it in my laptop case cause i dont have a laptop.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Say Nothing posted:

Pizza taco!

Yeesh

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im so happy thos yhread is back

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
All these morons on linkedin pming me saying the big pizza thread wont be back in 2016 lomao look at it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I bet against the market and put my life savings ibto the chance big pizza thread would be back. Now i can buy my wife and children accounts with the dividends

• Locked thread