Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hot Sauce?
Red
Green
I don't put hot sauce on my burrito because I am a broken person.
View Results

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Chile relleno burrito. Comes with rice, pico de gallo, cheese, enchilada sauce, and of course a chile relleno.

Chose red over green hot sauce tonight since the place I got it from has an excellent red sauce.

Anyways I am pairing it with evan williams and ginger ale. Pretty drat good. Would eat again and highly recommended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
sounds legit op

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Pics motherfucker.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

do you like Taco Bell?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
except for the ginger ale

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Fiend posted:

Pics motherfucker.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Harald posted:

#BlackBeansMatter

goddam I loving HATE IT if a place doesn't have black beans

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I ate a bag of funyuns for diner

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
#BlackBeansMatter

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Harald posted:

#BlackBeansMatter

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

do you like Taco Bell?

Whose red sauce do you think he was talking about?

Harald posted:

#BlackBeansMatter

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

Chile relleno burrito. Comes with rice, pico de gallo, cheese, enchilada sauce, and of course a chile relleno.

Chose red over green hot sauce tonight since the place I got it from has an excellent red sauce.

Anyways I am pairing it with evan williams and ginger ale. Pretty drat good. Would eat again and highly recommended.

That is one excellent choice all around OP. I usually prefer verde sauce myself but if the rojo is on then it is on.

Personally I'm going to eat some thanksgiving leftovers but now Im kinda inspired ..... Thanksgiving burrito???

Also good call on the Evan Williams that is a pro tier whiskey at a scrub tier price

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
#pintobeansmatter

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Fiend posted:

Pics motherfucker.

symbolic posted:

do you like Taco Bell?

On occasion yes. I go to taco bell for taco bell. I go to taco shops for mexican food.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
op if you have a Costco nearby I would highly recommend the Kirkland bourbon. And if you don't well then you're missing out.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Harald posted:

except for the ginger ale

If you don't like whiskey and gigner ale then lol, just ..... just lol. Idiot

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

Also good call on the Evan Williams that is a pro tier whiskey at a scrub tier price

Oh for sure. $12 at my local supermarket.

Harald posted:

op if you have a Costco nearby I would highly recommend the Kirkland bourbon. And if you don't well then you're missing out.

This is also a good choice.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I ate a bag of funyuns for diner
FunYuns are great except when they tear the poo poo out of your mouth

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Burrito confirmed, OP checks out.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I ate leftover turkey and a whole bottle of Evan Williams eggnog

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Those are the best. Like a giant mild jalapeņo popper.

I had like half a chicken and stuffing and potatoes and some bacon and eggs and a English muffin for brunch, I'm like p good for the day.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Nov 28, 2015

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Those are the best. Like a giant mild jalapeņo popper.

yeah it was alot cheesier than i expected. god drat delicious. I polished off all that hot sauce too.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Taco Bell is sooooo 90's you old fucks.

The kids love them some CHIPOTE-LAYS these days.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

currently making GBS threads out yesterdays thanksgiving meals as i ate a lot of spinach salad, prunes, and apple cider to clean the pipes

edit: will pour evan williams into the cider in the name of conformity

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I saw a commercial on the TV for a Taco Bell "Big boss Wrap," which they said was a "double" serving of steak with like pico and other stuff. I like steak so it looked interesting, but I would prolly never go to TB so I figured I would never have it. But then like a day later I happened to get blown through a Taco Bell by the ever changing winds of fate, so I ordered the Big Boss Wrap.

I don't know what they consider to be a single serving of steak, but if this was a "double" serving then a single must be pretty pathetic.

Anyway I didn't gag on it but for $5 I expected a more substantial serving of the really cheap TB steak.

So that's what i have to say about burritos in this thread.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

GORDON posted:

I saw a commercial on the TV for a Taco Bell "Big boss Wrap," which they said was a "double" serving of steak with like pico and other stuff. I like steak so it looked interesting, but I would prolly never go to TB so I figured I would never have it. But then like a day later I happened to get blown through a Taco Bell by the ever changing winds of fate, so I ordered the Big Boss Wrap.

I don't know what they consider to be a single serving of steak, but if this was a "double" serving then a single must be pretty pathetic.

Anyway I didn't gag on it but for $5 I expected a more substantial serving of the really cheap TB steak.

So that's what i have to say about burritos in this thread.

haha you were influenced by a tv commercial to buy something in TYOOL 2015

sell me your gold, bitch.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Might make some jerk sauce and woop up some jerk chicken. Still got wings, p crispy.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

haha you were influenced by a tv commercial to buy something in TYOOL 2015

sell me your gold, bitch.

I also saw a commercial the other day for a Ninja coffee maker that can make a single cup of coffee OR an entire carafe of coffee, depending on your needs, and I think I want one of those too.

Someone take advantage of me here's my gold.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
What are you supposed to do with the enchilada sauce?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

VideoTapir posted:

its included inside the burrito

protip: get a bean cheese burrito and ask them to put enchilada sauce in it. its real good.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

VideoTapir posted:

Mix your god drat rice and beans in it, then use one of those free tortillas they give you to make your own burrito out of it with.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

yeah it was alot cheesier than i expected. god drat delicious. I polished off all that hot sauce too.

Thx for the 30 containers of red and green sauce every Mexican restaurant ever lol.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I tried drinking Evan Williams once and it had a really terrible aftertaste. I guess im just a big high falutin city folk but if Im gonna drink cheap booze I just go for wino grade red wine or poo poo vodka that's not so poo poo I can't taste it thru the mixer

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Chinatown posted:

its included inside the burrito

protip: get a bean cheese burrito and ask them to put enchilada sauce in it. its real good.

That's weird. Where are you?

Protip: Get a real burrito. I was with you most of the way on that chile relleno one.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

A Stupid Baby posted:

I tried drinking Evan Williams once and it had a really terrible aftertaste. I guess im just a big high falutin city folk but if Im gonna drink cheap booze I just go for wino grade red wine or poo poo vodka that's not so poo poo I can't taste it thru the mixer

It's the exact same poo poo as Jack Daniels, but like 1/4 of the price. Get drunk smart, don't be a fool.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
usually im more of a salsa verde guy, but a good red salsa (or salsa roja for our friends running to the border) is a good contender.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Mmmmm bean and cheese and brothy rice and guac and sour cream and a couple onion rings and some spicy pico.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i will also be eating the same exact burrito for dinner too

don't ask how i'm in chinatown's house

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

VideoTapir posted:

Protip: Get a real burrito. I was with you most of the way on that chile relleno one.

nobody else's burritos are "real" except for the ones that I get, from that one place I like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

VideoTapir posted:

San Diego. Land of Burritos.

• Locked thread