Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
If you put on a channel like Disney XD, the cold capitalistic machine becomes blatantly exposed for the programming propaganda it really is.

Movies and shows are shown that tap into the viewers root emotions, and since the main viewers are young children their minds accept it more readily as part of the process of indoctrination.

This is then shown interspersed with very loud, colorful, and exciting ads for toys, implying that the obtaining of such toys (goods and services) is the most all important thing the children should aspire to, while their emotions are running high.

This causes most of the children watching to grow up with the base belief that acquiring more of the best goods and services is the most and only important thing in this life. The children will ask their parents for these things, and the parents will then teach them about money, so then money becomes their God.

Just turn the channel on and watch for a short time and you will realize that we are all being programmed this way. An idiot can see it... an idiot can see it.

How many people went out and shopped for Black Friday, and enjoyed doing so?

You know the American Indian that has the tear after seeing the trash? Here, it would be a Buddhist Monk that would have the tear after seeing the trash that is capitalist & consumerist programming for children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Yeah, but what're you gonna do though. Might as well just go with the flow IMO. Speaking of which I need to pick up the new iPad and probably get another rig to supplement my Toyota Tacoma. :shrug:

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Literally murder everyone involved in the creation of advertisements.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

of all the channels you could have gone with, why Disney XD

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Maldoror posted:

Disney XD.

Wasn't this Walt Disney's MO from the beginning?

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Disney :xd:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Automatic Slim posted:

Wasn't this Walt Disney's MO from the beginning?

that's disney x-terminate non-white non-christians

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Zartosht posted:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Zartosht posted:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Maldoror posted:

If you put on a channel like Disney XD, the cold capitalistic machine becomes blatantly exposed for the programming propaganda it really is.

Movies and shows are shown that tap into the viewers root emotions, and since the main viewers are young children their minds accept it more readily as part of the process of indoctrination.

This is then shown interspersed with very loud, colorful, and exciting ads for toys, implying that the obtaining of such toys (goods and services) is the most all important thing the children should aspire to, while their emotions are running high.

This causes most of the children watching to grow up with the base belief that acquiring more of the best goods and services is the most and only important thing in this life. The children will ask their parents for these things, and the parents will then teach them about money, so then money becomes their God.

Just turn the channel on and watch for a short time and you will realize that we are all being programmed this way. An idiot can see it... an idiot can see it.

How many people went out and shopped for Black Friday, and enjoyed doing so?

You know the American Indian that has the tear after seeing the trash? Here, it would be a Buddhist Monk that would have the tear after seeing the trash that is capitalist & consumerist programming for children.

Read this on LSD

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Money is cool, op. You should try it.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The children on Disney Channel shows live a truly nightmarish existence. You can see it in their eyes and it makes me quite sad.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Kids Incorporated was nazi propaganda

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I loving love Disneyworld and it's related theme parks, i hate cartoons and I don't own any toys or comic book related poo poo and I barely play videogames.
but whatever advertising poo poo Disney hypnotized me with as a kid still loving works because I can't get enough of those parks, they are always 100% fun

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I just took out a loan for another car and it may seem silly or something to you but you can't put a price tag on that sort of thing OP. In fact I'm going to call Mr Goldstein tomorrow and ask very next nicely for a forth gift of money that I only need to pay back plus 25% I would call him today but the last time I called on the Sabbath he punished me. Im such a silly goy sometimes. Anyway I'm going to go check the news for Miley spottings have fun at the bus stop OP lmbo@u

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

City of Tampa posted:

I loving love Disneyworld and it's related theme parks, i hate cartoons and I don't own any toys or comic book related poo poo and I barely play videogames.
but whatever advertising poo poo Disney hypnotized me with as a kid still loving works because I can't get enough of those parks, they are always 100% fun

theme parks are loving Good. I can't wait to pay like forty bucks for entry to a park filled with large crowds and children. i cant loving wait to spend $3 on a bottle of water in the sweltering heat whilst being assaulted into spending more of my money on other frivolous garbage like $8 turkey leg or $30 for Not Waiting In Line

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
But that 30 seconds of mild nausea is actually ok. Seems to be. A lot of people like it

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

nigga crab pollock posted:

theme parks are loving Good. I can't wait to pay like forty bucks for entry to a park filled with large crowds and children. i cant loving wait to spend $3 on a bottle of water in the sweltering heat whilst being assaulted into spending more of my money on other frivolous garbage like $8 turkey leg or $30 for Not Waiting In Line

sorry that you are antisocial and really poor I guess? also it's way more expensive than you think but it still isn't too bad if you are only going for 3-4 days at a time tops. any longer is a waste

whatever, the rides are great and the hotels that are part of the Disney parks are awesome too, last time we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and it was the poo poo. I saw a giraffe

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

nigga crab pollock posted:

$40? Try like $100 a day per person to go to Disneyworld. But it's worth it because it's awesome an a lot of fun plus $100 isn't that big of a deal.

Also this is some chick from Disney XD. They along with Nickelodeon really turn these bitches out.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

BigBoss posted:

Also this is some chick from Disney XD. They along with Nickelodeon really turn these bitches out.

Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more, now. Buy more, and, be happy.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Spending money will make me more happy but also more sad because then I will not have as much money and need to get more

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol if you read that gay rear end string of words op enemad out his mouth

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Nothing that I say or do matters to the big machine. Nothing that I think or feel, matters to the big machine. If I am dead when tomorrow's gone, the big machine will just move on.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
I thought disney was made to push the cucking of white men agenda?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Disney stars are genetically engineered in aryan superlabs

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
lol what does zizek even talk about

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

people get p angry but really it's your own fault for being taken in like a chump

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Strategic Tea posted:

people get p angry but really it's your own fault for being taken in like a chump

blame the victims like a good little bootlick

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Baba Ganoush posted:

I just took out a loan for another car and it may seem silly or something to you but you can't put a price tag on that sort of thing OP. In fact I'm going to call Mr Goldstein tomorrow and ask very next nicely for a forth gift of money that I only need to pay back plus 25% I would call him today but the last time I called on the Sabbath he punished me. Im such a silly goy sometimes. Anyway I'm going to go check the news for Miley spottings have fun at the bus stop OP lmbo@u

An anti-Semite, just like Walt!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

AEMINAL posted:

Disney stars are genetically engineered in aryan superlabs

Even the black kids be clean like lasercut woodblocks

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

BigBoss posted:

lmbo "privileged shoes"

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Baba Ganoush posted:

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

AEMINAL posted:

Read this on LSD

OP was trippin' nuts when they wrote that.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I adore advertisements. I wish there was a channel that was just nothing but old commercials.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

huskarl_marx posted:

blame the victims like a good little bootlick

there's only so much you can do, especially when it never works anyway

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol if you don't realize youtube is just as bad. Go check out evanstubehd .

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I honestly believe that advertisements do not effectively work on me. They do work on kids, and kids work on their parents and that's the problem with marketing specifically to children

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
slave labor makes everything possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
disney is cool

• Locked thread