Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Cubone posted:

*removes hat and sits down*

Have you ever autofellated, son? Have you ever orally stimulated your own erect genitalia? Well let me tell you something. For a man with his penis between his own lips, post-ejaculatory feelings of regret can only arrive at the least convenient of times. That much is true. But listen to me. And believe me when I say this. When you're there. When you're actually there, in that moment, tongue glazed with cum and mind full of conflict and self-loathing, tasting salt and bleach and the fish fries you ate for lunch, you have two options. And you do not take the coward's way out. Not if you're any man worth knowing. You, jizz dribbling down your throat and cool air caressing your rapidly limpening prick, by God and all his angels you man up and you suck that spunk down your reluctant gullet the way the good lord intended. You might wince. You might rinse your mouth out. Your eyes might water.
But you do it because it's what's right. And you go to sleep knowing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Robokomodo posted:

Don't try to get your mouth around your dick. Try to get your dick into your mouth. I read that somewhere.

It doesn't help. Now I just have a sore back.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lmao

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I tried to suck my own dick but I accidentally sucked my friend's dick. We had a good laugh about it.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

I'm pressing Cry

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I would, but my farts are really rank and I don't want to die from the rotten egg cloud floating around my butt.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOadAaGiq4

suck you're own cock poverty ghost

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

i tried along time ago and failed. i will try again though and see if i can do it. my dick and balls were realaly itchy two days ago or so,

do inned to worry about possibly infecting my mouth if i suceed? i will not cum in my mouth fyi, just my belly

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Vulture posted:

i tried along time ago and failed. i will try again though and see if i can do it. my dick and balls were realaly itchy two days ago or so,

do inned to worry about possibly infecting my mouth if i suceed? i will not cum in my mouth fyi, just my belly

They were probably just dirty which makes them really itchy. I haven't blown myself but believe me you don't want a nose full of smelly balls, your own or otherwise.

If I could hog out on my own dork, I'd probably only ever do it after a shower, and I love dicks and balls. A real dream talent though would be to be able to gently caress myself or at least eat my own rear end.

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

criscodisco posted:

They were probably just dirty which makes them really itchy. I haven't blown myself but believe me you don't want a nose full of smelly balls, your own or otherwise.

If I could hog out on my own dork, I'd probably only ever do it after a shower, and I love dicks and balls. A real dream talent though would be to be able to gently caress myself or at least eat my own rear end.

yeah my dick n balls can smell later in the day even after a showe. i'll try and figure out a way to self suck in the shower. just dont want to hurt myself is all.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I would definitely not try in the shower, that's an accident waiting to happen. Maybe put a towel on the bathroom floor and try there. You'll also be good and limber from a nice hot shower.

If you're still having problems, you can snap a few pics of you trying, PM them to me, and I can give you some pointers. I'll actually extend that offer to anyone reading this, because this topic is very close to my heart.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

criscodisco posted:

I would definitely not try in the shower, that's an accident waiting to happen. Maybe put a towel on the bathroom floor and try there. You'll also be good and limber from a nice hot shower.

If you're still having problems, you can snap a few pics of you trying, PM them to me, and I can give you some pointers. I'll actually extend that offer to anyone reading this, because this topic is very close to my heart.

this is an incredibly gracious offer and i hope someone takes him up on it

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
When I was like 12 or 13 I could suck my own dick, I remember it hurting my back pretty badly. It's alot like trying to tickle yourself, it's just not the same as someone else doing it to you.

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

it would be tough to take pics while also trying to suck my dick. agree that i wasnt thinking much when i thougt about doing it in the showe. will try the towl thing though.

is there a safe way to do auto-exphicaiton?

criscodisco posted:

e: lol for some reason i have county sheriff dept crime report open on browser.

meant to say "Erotic asphyxiation"

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Vulture posted:

it would be tough to take pics while also trying to suck my dick. agree that i wasnt thinking much when i thougt about doing it in the showe. will try the towl thing though.

is there a safe way to do auto-exphicaiton?

I'm not sure what exphicaiton is but I'll see about googling it. Also, I think most camera phones have a timer on them, but maybe it's just mine. I would say have a friend take the pictures, but I suppose it would be just as easy to have your friend blow you, since that's what friends are for anyway.

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

criscodisco posted:

I'm not sure what exphicaiton is but I'll see about googling it. Also, I think most camera phones have a timer on them, but maybe it's just mine. I would say have a friend take the pictures, but I suppose it would be just as easy to have your friend blow you, since that's what friends are for anyway.

ther e is the one friend i like but he is not gay and will not suck my dick probably. he is from colombia and was in the military and is suave, but it was not meant to be unless uintended effects of intoxication (even then...)

yeah my phone camera has timer, but i woud need a stand of some kind. thats kind of annoying i really just want to suck my own dick here...

edited my other post with spell corecction for you

Vulture fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Nov 29, 2015

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Vulture posted:

ther e is the one friend i like but he is not gay and will not suck my dick probably. he is from colombia and was in the military and is suave, but it was not meant to be unless uintended effects of intoxication (even then...)

yeah my phone camera has timer, but i woud need a stand of some kind. thats kind of annoying i really just want to suck my own dick here...

I don't want to speak ill of your friend but I can't think of a friend that I wouldn't blow if he needed it, but I'm the type to give a friend the shirt off my back. I just feel like if we can't count on our friends when we need help, who can we count on?

Maybe you could make a mouth out of some melted gummy bears or something? Don't burn yourself though! Unfortunately, that would probably be too much like beating off, so I definitely understand the desire to auto-fellate. Plus, if you are into lassies and pull this off, you could give them valuable pointers. I know I've had to teach plenty of my lady friends how to really "take care" of a fella, if you know what I mean.

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

criscodisco posted:

I don't want to speak ill of your friend but I can't think of a friend that I wouldn't blow if he needed it, but I'm the type to give a friend the shirt off my back. I just feel like if we can't count on our friends when we need help, who can we count on?

Maybe you could make a mouth out of some melted gummy bears or something? Don't burn yourself though! Unfortunately, that would probably be too much like beating off, so I definitely understand the desire to auto-fellate. Plus, if you are into lassies and pull this off, you could give them valuable pointers. I know I've had to teach plenty of my lady friends how to really "take care" of a fella, if you know what I mean.

a mouth from gummy bears would need a lot of gummy bears. i mgiht pm some kind of pic tonight if i still stay up. gnight

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Goodnight friend!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Ok boys and girls save it for the GBS talent show.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Lol

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
got the tip once :staredog:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Let me share my story with autofellatio first. Ever since I was a young teen I was fascinated with my dick and the thought of being able to suck it. I tried multiple times and couldn't even get close, but when I was 15 I looked up some how to articles and did the common legs down from bed method. It took some time but eventually I could get the head in. I was so turned on and I wanted more. I kept practicing and practicing, and a year later, I could literally go balls deep. Ever since then I've been able to do that. I'm 20 now and I'm wondering if this isn't good for my spine. I've never injured myself, but I've strained some muscles before, and there have been times I have been sore afterwards. Nothing uncommon, I would take breaks when that happened, but as time went on my back became very flexible.

I have recently been noticing that it's hard for me to naturally sit up straight. My spine wants to hunch forward as it does when I'm performing the act. Obviously it's not as extreme, but I believe habitually doing this has caused it and I'm wondering if it was a mistake. I haven't been to a gym in a while, but during my senior year of high school I would struggle with doing squats. Why? Because my spine is used to curving forward. I have been looking into posture and fitness more and more lately and learned that I have anterior pelvic tilt, also known as APT. I believe it is a result from this, although it's common from sitting a lot and being hunched over a computer, something I've also had a habit of doing. Due to that, I'm not too concerned about it but sometimes I wonder. I love being able to do this, but I don't want to be injure myself working out.

Do any of you relate to what I'm saying, and are there any post autofellatio stretches you guys recommend that help you? I would like to be able to develop good posture, even if it makes this skill impossible. As a result, I'm planning on quitting for a while, but my question to you guys is has your spine become more flexible like I have described, and is that bad for your back? I don't want to have back problems for the rest of my life, and if any of you have quit and reversed your posture over time, how have you done so and what helps? Thanks much and happy sucking!

Tl;dr: Been able to self suck from. 15-20, can go balls deep. Spine is very flexible. Wondering if that's bad, if workouts such as squatting will be impossible due to it. Is it reversible, and what post stretches do you guys do afterwards.

Evilpiggie
Feb 22, 2009
I tried and broke all my ribs. Thanks op.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

The Goatfather posted:

Let me share my story with autofellatio first. Ever since I was a young teen I was fascinated with my dick and the thought of being able to suck it. I tried multiple times and couldn't even get close, but when I was 15 I looked up some how to articles and did the common legs down from bed method. It took some time but eventually I could get the head in. I was so turned on and I wanted more. I kept practicing and practicing, and a year later, I could literally go balls deep. Ever since then I've been able to do that. I'm 20 now and I'm wondering if this isn't good for my spine. I've never injured myself, but I've strained some muscles before, and there have been times I have been sore afterwards. Nothing uncommon, I would take breaks when that happened, but as time went on my back became very flexible.

I have recently been noticing that it's hard for me to naturally sit up straight. My spine wants to hunch forward as it does when I'm performing the act. Obviously it's not as extreme, but I believe habitually doing this has caused it and I'm wondering if it was a mistake. I haven't been to a gym in a while, but during my senior year of high school I would struggle with doing squats. Why? Because my spine is used to curving forward. I have been looking into posture and fitness more and more lately and learned that I have anterior pelvic tilt, also known as APT. I believe it is a result from this, although it's common from sitting a lot and being hunched over a computer, something I've also had a habit of doing. Due to that, I'm not too concerned about it but sometimes I wonder. I love being able to do this, but I don't want to be injure myself working out.

Do any of you relate to what I'm saying, and are there any post autofellatio stretches you guys recommend that help you? I would like to be able to develop good posture, even if it makes this skill impossible. As a result, I'm planning on quitting for a while, but my question to you guys is has your spine become more flexible like I have described, and is that bad for your back? I don't want to have back problems for the rest of my life, and if any of you have quit and reversed your posture over time, how have you done so and what helps? Thanks much and happy sucking!

Tl;dr: Been able to self suck from. 15-20, can go balls deep. Spine is very flexible. Wondering if that's bad, if workouts such as squatting will be impossible due to it. Is it reversible, and what post stretches do you guys do afterwards.

Sleep on a barrel.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/kIpVEF4.gif

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

criscodisco posted:

When I was in high school my friend Chad could do it but only if I sat in front of him and pushed down on his shoulders, but then once I tried to play with his balls while he did it and he was like "I ain't no fag man" so I stopped helping him blow himself.

How does one initiate this conversation with a friend?

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Lowtax once gifted a goon a $50 SA certificate (IIRC) after said goon posted a pic of him sucking his own dick

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DamnCanadian posted:

Lowtax once gifted a goon a $50 SA certificate (IIRC) after said goon posted a pic of him sucking his own dick

Win/win

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Constipated posted:

When I was like 12 or 13 I could suck my own dick, I remember it hurting my back pretty badly. It's alot like trying to tickle yourself, it's just not the same as someone else doing it to you.

you have to sit on your head till your brain and face go numb then it feels like someone else is sucking you off also all you remember is that you got your dick sucked but you cant quite recall how or by whom.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Please don't doxx me.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:nws:

facefucking yourself is the new cool thing for cool dudes to do
http://i.imgur.com/bP3sC9M.gif

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I've never tried. Should I try now?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
im sitting on my own face pls send help

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

whoflungpoop posted:

im sitting on my own face pls send help

I admire your commitment to posting during these trying times.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I've never actually tried because I can't even touch my own toes let alone this spinal bullshit twist

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

ikanreed posted:

I've never tried. Should I try now?

Trip report: kicked out of Starbucks, date left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Windows 98 posted:

I've never actually tried because I can't even touch my own toes let alone this spinal bullshit twist

This is not an activity for the old and fat. I've learned this the hard way.

• Locked thread