Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm bad at photoshopping but imagine the take me on music video with cat head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Microwaves Mom posted:

I'm bad at photoshopping but imagine the take me on music video with cat head.

Way ahead of ya.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Fusilli Jerry posted:

She tried making him look happier:

she'd make a good police sketch artist

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Dead Precedents posted:

Way ahead of ya.

fully animated gif plz

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

a hole-y ghost posted:

IMO the buff cats probably going to destroy his enemies, OP.

cat luke cage

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Now, I consider myself a good judge of character, so I imagine your cat is one of those fat felines who like Italian cuisine, but hate from 4 to 5 days in a month.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

IMO the buff cats probably going to destroy his enemies, OP.

I told him not to gently caress with me! But you want to gently caress with me? I try to be a good nigga, but I can't because bitch-rear end niggas... ...like you want to gently caress with me! You want to gently caress with me. You want a nigga with two strikes on him to go to jail for life! - I'm leaving. - No! I'm leaving. I can't live like this. That's right! You leave this house! Deal with your son! - Or I'm going to kill him! - Don't go. Deal with him before I kill him! !

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Fusilli Jerry posted:

She tried making him look happier:

:)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

His cold dead eyes see things that produce the rock/metal songs through which he speaks to the young masses.

I dunno if she's done a lot of research on this or if she's going through a publisher or what she's doin'. If she hasn't dealt with marketing and stuff, it's a real bitch. I've spent the past year+ learning about kiddie book marketing, advertising, etc because me and a few other goons are doing a children's book group startup (no, we're not doing kickstarter unless we're interesting enough to need advertising money). I could spend another 5 years learning and still not know all the tricks.

And there's the fact that we've all been working our balls off on it.

:3: Tell her I hope it goes good, though, OP.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
hi Op I like your mom-in-law's cats :kimchi:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

someone buy a cat emote. I'm too cheap to do it myself

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
She drew his sister:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
stone cold

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Fusilli Jerry posted:

She drew his sister:

I think that cat wants to have sex with me...

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Im just gonna say it. Your mother in law has a nice pussy.

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

a strong female character that young girls can really look up to

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
This is all just a ruse. The mother-in-law is just gonna use all these pictures here for her book, saving her time and effort.

I'm dying.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Dead Precedents posted:

Way ahead of ya.

thank you! :yayclod:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

op can you ask your mom why her cats all look like they just got out of prison

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Op tell your mil to draw the Simpsons from memory

Eric the Half a Bea
Jul 13, 2008

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so
Toilet Rascal

I nearly died laughing

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why are you hating OP?

can't she just draw some cats and have some dreams without goony mc goon coming in to poo poo all over it?

Eric the Half a Bea
Jul 13, 2008

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so
Toilet Rascal

OctoberBlues posted:

I think that cat wants to have sex with me...

Come gently caress me eyes right there.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

why are you hating OP?

can't she just draw some cats and have some dreams without goony mc goon coming in to poo poo all over it?

Who's hating itt? Certainly not op. He's actually having fun and sharing them with mil. Nor anyone else here. gently caress find another social cause.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I know a girl who's quitting her perfectly good job to set up a cat cafe instead. She's completely serious: she's established a company and everything.

I'd like to tell her that it's a terrible idea and she'll be bankrupt within 2 years but how can you make somebody who thinks that setting up a cat cafe could possibly be a good career move listen to reason?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pistol_Pete posted:

I know a girl who's quitting her perfectly good job to set up a cat cafe instead. She's completely serious: she's established a company and everything.

I'd like to tell her that it's a terrible idea and she'll be bankrupt within 2 years but how can you make somebody who thinks that setting up a cat cafe could possibly be a good career move listen to reason?

If I were you I would try to get in on that, crazy people love to waste money on their cats, I don't know what a cat cafe is, but she'll be a millionaire soon enough.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

If I were you I would try to get in on that, crazy people love to waste money on their cats, I don't know what a cat cafe is, but she'll be a millionaire soon enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_PTiL6Zwfo

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

OctoberBlues posted:

It's like a normal cafe but with a bunch of cats knocking round the place so as well as the normal food hygiene laws, you also have to worry about a bunch of animal welfare laws and keeping the cats away from the food and customers complaining when the cats inevitably scratch them. Definitely a better option than some boring old office job where a big faceless corporation pays you a regular salary to sit at a desk and pretend to be doing Important things on a computer.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Pistol_Pete posted:

How good is she at cooking cats, though?

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Cat cafes are gross and seem to get shut down pretty quick: Who knew?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Fusilli Jerry posted:

She drew his sister:

420 eat catnip erry day

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My friend went to a cat cafe in dc and said it was a lot of fun. The trick is you have to like cats.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

i would actually consider going to a cat cafe bc i like cats but i am allergic to them. none around here though

• Locked thread