Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Your moms cats are over weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Fusilli Jerry posted:

so apparently our main cat dude and his sister (both pictured together below) are going to be in a rock band and spread positive messages to children:

The Orange Stripes

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I would scratch that tumtum

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
new book idea, the tum tum that scratches back

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Fusilli Jerry posted:

so apparently our main cat dude and his sister (both pictured together below) are going to be in a rock band and spread positive messages to children:

Apparently the positive message here is "gently caress yoga". I approve.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

But who is gonna buy the :cat: forum smilie?

:pgabz:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

I love you.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
Anyone got a link to that thread?

What's this from?

TIA

vvv Thanks

Absolute Lithops fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jan 10, 2016

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

Absolute Lithops posted:

What's this from?

TIA

its the zodiac killer

GhostOfTiber
Dec 6, 2010

"I am laying in my bed. I see a cat outside the window. I'm scared."
"Why are you scared?"
"Because it's not a cat..."

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Absolute Lithops posted:

What's this from?

TIA

vvv Thanks

Always useful to remember that you can still use reverse google image search on stuff that's been altered and it'll pick up the right search terms.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

JnnyThndrs posted:

The Orange Stripes

I'm thinkin about my food bowl, when you gonna fill it, when you gonna fill it

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Howard Beale posted:

I'm thinkin about my food bowl, when you gonna fill it, when you gonna fill it

:golfclap:

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
I found the front page article for the bear comic photoshop thread, if anyone cared besides me

EL BROMANCE posted:

Always useful to remember that you can still use reverse google image search on stuff that's been altered and it'll pick up the right search terms.
Thanks, I didn't know that

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddKyVdjRUcM

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My cats are writing a children's book about your mother in law.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

I don't know what other people are using for this kind of thing, but I used Apple Motion to animate and generate an image sequence, than I used ezgif.com to generate an animation from the image sequence, fix the speed, and optimize it.

Ahahahahaha

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jan 10, 2016

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Fusilli Jerry posted:

Fusilli Jerry posted:

She drew his sister:

She was there when I finally got out. I wasn't surprised. I didn't deserve it, had no right to expect it, but I wasn't surprised. She always thought the best of me, ever since we were kids.

I just stood there, dazed, staring up at a sky that, somehow, looked so much brighter than it ever did from the exercise yard, and she was already talking a mile a minute like nothing changed. She wanted me to join her band. Just like we always dreamed. She had it all ready to go, she had everything to make it happen, and she was asking for my help. She wanted me in on this because we're family and because I knew how to play, not as a favor for the messed up ex-con who had nowhere else to go. I think she even meant it. I'd join her band, and we'd play, and no one would care about where I've been or what I'd done. Everything would work out.

I should've walked away. Don't know where I would've gone, but I should have. For her sake. She wanted to pull me out, clean me up, give me that second chance, third chance, whatever chance I was up to. Even when everyone, everyone else had given up. Anyone with any sense would've told her to leave me. Would've warned her I'd just drag her down with me.

I should've walked away.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

She was there when I finally got out. I wasn't surprised. I didn't deserve it, had no right to expect it, but I wasn't surprised. She always thought the best of me, ever since we were kids.

I just stood there, dazed, staring up at a sky that, somehow, looked so much brighter than it ever did from the exercise yard, and she was already talking a mile a minute like nothing changed. She wanted me to join her band. Just like we always dreamed. She had it all ready to go, she had everything to make it happen, and she was asking for my help. She wanted me in on this because we're family and because I knew how to play, not as a favor for the messed up ex-con who had nowhere else to go. I think she even meant it. I'd join her band, and we'd play, and no one would care about where I've been or what I'd done. Everything would work out.

I should've walked away. Don't know where I would've gone, but I should have. For her sake. She wanted to pull me out, clean me up, give me that second chance, third chance, whatever chance I was up to. Even when everyone, everyone else had given up. Anyone with any sense would've told her to leave me. Would've warned her I'd just drag her down with me.

I should've walked away.

:five:

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

She was there when I finally got meowt. I wasn't surprised. I didn't deserve it, had no right to expect it, but I wasn't surprised. She always thought the best of me, ever since we were kids.

I just stood there, dazed, staring up at a sky that, somemeow, looked so much brighter than it ever did from the exercise yard, and she was already talking a mile a minute like nothing changed. She wanted me to join her band. Just like we always dreamed. She had it all ready to go, she had everything to make it happen, and she was asking for my help. She wanted me in on this because we're family and because I knew meow to play, not as a favor for the messed up ex-con who had nowhere else to go. I think she even meant it. I'd join her band, and we'd play, and no one would care about where I've been or what I'd done. Everything would work meowt.

I should've walked away. Don't know where I would've gone, but I should have. For her sake. She wanted to pull me meowt, clean me up, give me that second chance, third chance, whatever chance I was up to. Even when everyone, everyone else had given up. Anyone with any sense would've told her to leave me. Would've warned her I'd just drag her meown with me.

I should've walked away.

Fixed that for you.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Hello Sailor posted:

Fixed that for you.

Not quite. Kids → kits, talking a mewl a minute, sure there are more

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Speaking of cats: Some goon a really mean looking cat and posted pictures may a year ago. Can anybody tell me who that was? I want to see that mean looking cat again :3

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Speaking of cats: Some goon a really mean looking cat and posted pictures may a year ago. Can anybody tell me who that was? I want to see that mean looking cat again :3

I want to see the Laziest Cat in the World from that catte show thread a few years back again.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

The one that lounged on a pillow and got pulled around in a little cart? That was a good cat.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Op's mom's children's book should be about the fallout from what happens in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dzi_8Rscfs

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

five'd and bookmarked

my contribution: the yellow king from true detective but with the cat drawing as the head

underrated

• Locked thread