Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
Metroid Prime is such a pretty game. It's definitely one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to this. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
I think the morph ball paths are supposed to be like air ducts and plumbing and stuff like that.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Although some of that is taken from Other M and gently caress that Samus

I believe that was Sakamoto's intention, yes.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Some other cool things about the beams in Prime:

The little emblems in the bottom right corner that represent each beam are the hand gestures Samus makes to activate them.

All the beams other than the power beam expand Samus' arm cannon along an axis. So for example, activating the Wave Beam causes Samus' gun to expand horizontally.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Samoas are the superior cookie, I advise rationing them out to one a day so you can get the most out of them.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

My favorite Girl Scout story is the one of that girl who set up her cookie stand directly outside the front door of a marijuana dispensary. She was sold out in like an hour.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

girl scout cookies are made with love and dreams and as a british chef I assume his palette only reacts to the dour cynicism only found in proper english cuisine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Aithon posted:

Pangolins are also pretty great. They're like prehensile pinecones. :kimchi:

Sup.

Like the pink fairy armadillo, they also would be much better off if left alone by humans. :(

thats a sandshrew!

• Locked thread