Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

i was doing some man stuff outside in the outdoors and got chiggers on my arm

inside of my wrist really itches and i think im going to name each of the bugs after people on sa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

apropos name op

you a bitch

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I loving hate chiggers they are the most worthless lifeform ever. Its no fair that a biting insect is effectively invisible. I once camped on a nest of them and my hatred has flowed hot and pure ever since. gently caress them.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you can't call them that anymore

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

symbolic posted:

Fine. "Insectos negros", loving whatever.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
this subhuman loving chigger landed on me today. He did something in his unintelligible chigger-babble. I lost it and called him what he was, a worthless nchgger. told that fucker. I hate chiggers so god drat much.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
Bunch of Mosquito supremacists up itt

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
pics or stfu op

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
all chiggers must loving hang

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

symbolic posted:

Nathilus posted:

lol

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Coat your arm in Vaseline, then ram it up your own rear end!

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i have never had chiggers on my arm however i have had them on or in my 1. armpit 2. taint 3. buttcrack 4. ankles like 2/47 as an outdoorsy child. i dont think those are chiggers bro i think they are mosquitos

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
imagine smearing clear nail polish on your taint to smother a creature that has burrowed in there, because that is what you do to kill a chigger.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
If chiggers are ticks I had one in the crook of my knee after a camping trip once. I didn't get Lyme Disease or whatever the hell it is you get from them though.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Shame on a chigger

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
chiggers are microscopic things that burrow in your tenderest parts and make them swole up and itchy af and its gross

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Rape Stink posted:

Shame on a chigger

Ol dirty chigger

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I hope that one day we can genetically engineer ourselves to be made of like acid or something so every oval office parasite that evolved to feed on us dies in loving agony the first time it latches onto a human. gently caress insects and bugs of all kinds. Except bees. Bees are cute. :3:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Oberleutnant posted:

I hope that one day we can genetically engineer ourselves to be made of like acid or something so every oval office parasite that evolved to feed on us dies in loving agony the first time it latches onto a human. gently caress insects and bugs of all kinds. Except bees. Bees are cute. :3:

no gently caress bees tooo

also it looks like the OP is suffering from micro-aggressions on his arm

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

wiffle ball bat posted:

chiggers are microscopic things that burrow in your tenderest parts and make them swole up and itchy af and its gross

chiggers on my biceps

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
chiggers gonna chig

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

no gently caress bees tooo

also it looks like the OP is suffering from micro-aggressions on his arm

Bees are important and honey is delicious.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
when i was in prison i got a lot of chiggers but i got one on the base of my neck that turned into a huge hosed up abscess. i consulted the finest, wisest person of medicine i could find (the prison nurse) and i was told to put a band-aid on it and drink lots of water. good luck OP don't die my man

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Macnult posted:

Bees are important and honey is delicious.

we can genetically engineer blue corn but we can't invent a bee that gives you a stern warning instead of killing itself by stinging you

way to go, science

fema crisis actor
Aug 31, 2014

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
this thread is problematic

im feeling chiggered

ty bacalou!

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

Oberleutnant posted:

the spot treatment for dogs and cats basically ensures such a thing so that any flea, tick or whatever basically dies a slow, agonizing death after coming in contact with the potent neurotoxin. The parasites convulse into paralysis and die a not-so-peaceful death :dance:

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
Perhaps we can bargain with them.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

i soaked my arm in rubbing alcohol and it stung

thats all the news i have

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
looks like that sore got ch*ggered

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

looks like that sore got ch*ggered

Argh
Feb 15, 2005

Nathilus posted:

uhh, mods?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
wow all the insect racists coming out of the woodwork with this one

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Got a bunch of ch*gger bites on my ankles at a grad party when i was 18, it was like twenty mosquito bites that swelled up, filled with fluid and turned black and blue

thanks for reading

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

the great deceiver posted:

wow all the insect racists coming out of the woodwork with this one
Hey, I'm fine with insects. I just don't like chiggers.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

wiffle ball bat posted:

imagine smearing clear nail polish on your taint to smother a creature that has burrowed in there, because that is what you do to kill a chigger.

You can just pour the nail polish on a paper plate and sit on it that's what I did when I got them as a kid.

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
if you dump near boiling water on your balls it will kill the rest of the chiggers on your body

your nutsack regulates your blood temp and any blood temp above 98.7 will kill the chiggers

either that or it makes them stronger

i can never remember which

dirk0
Jun 24, 2004
They don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!
Dinosaur Gum

Argh posted:

uhh, mods?

He meant "blasian". Don't be such a tattletale.

EndlessRob
Oct 16, 2008
I did stuff outside and didn't get parasites because it's 15 degrees F out and my state isn't disease ridden garbage.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

criscodisco posted:

You can just pour the nail polish on a paper plate and sit on it that's what I did when I got them as a kid.

lol is this real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

EndlessRob posted:

I did stuff outside and didn't get parasites because it's 15 degrees F out and my state isn't disease ridden garbage.

they hang out in the grass and not in the garbage. where would you get the crazy idea that they lived in garbage?

• Locked thread