Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Do you think Tom Hanks went back and banged the hot rancher chick and/or Wilson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wilson died in the movie you idiot.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Wilson couldn't die because he was never alive

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
to prepare for the role tom hanks actually spent 3 weeks alone on an island having sex with a volleyball

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

ok fine the "essence" of him died

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gabriel Pope posted:

Do you think Tom Hanks went back and banged the hot rancher chick and/or Wilson?

no. he gave up on life. that's why he was scared to go pick up the rest of his rope.

He did gently caress wilson though

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

after wilson sunk in the ocean, tom hanks bangs wilson in his heart not physically

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Wilson didn't die. He just floated away

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
that move loving sucked lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gabriel Pope posted:

in the books he jacks off on her pussy

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I think at the end when he smiles you're supposed to know he found peace in his heart. Peace knowing that since he lost a bunch of weight he can pick up new, better blondes.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

in the books he jacks off on her pussy

god i hate books

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Willlllsonnnnnnnnn lol

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Wilson didn't die. He just floated away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTrk4X9ACtw
:emo:

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this isn't canon, he lost wilson on the boat rmemmber?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Fonzarelli posted:

He made a new one dumbass

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fonzarelli posted:

someone probabby picked him up

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is that some weird form of sex slavery?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

god i hate books

i tnink it was "castaway 3: the tenure of st. molly" where he gets up in it. dont remember and im deaf. sry

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

lol as if he could just make a new wilson, it wouldn't be the same at all

they went through some crazy times, by the end of the adventure he gave him a head of hair and stuff.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
remember when he takes his tooth out with an ice skate, when i first saw it i was like damnnnnnnn

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

that woman isn't pregnant is she?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

nothing small about that box

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
He jacks it while Wilson is sleeping and holds up his cummy hand in the firelight and says "I'm so hosed up"

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

that move loving sucked lol

Nah

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

that woman isn't pregnant is she?

she is pregnant with epic 'lols' for the win mate lmao

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

would

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't get that poo poo. He just becomes a shittier grimey rear end person as the movie goes on. Why don't you wash up and fish retard. Must have been a bunch of crack or something. :okpos:

the Bunt
Sep 24, 2007

YOUR GOLDEN MAGNETIC LIGHT

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I don't get that poo poo. He just becomes a shittier grimey rear end person as the movie goes on. Why don't you wash up and fish retard. Must have been a bunch of crack or something. :okpos:

He did fish. He speared fish. What does that have to do with his griminess/shittiness anyways

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Fonzarelli posted:

lol as if he could just make a new wilson, it wouldn't be the same at all

they went through some crazy times, by the end of the adventure he gave him a head of hair and stuff.

You know how after he gets rescued and taken back to civilization he gets a haircut and a shave and medical attention and clothes and he looks good as new? At the end of the movie he has a new looking volleyball in its box and that's actually the same Wilson because he got fixed up too :kimchi:

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Mr. Unlucky posted:

to prepare for the role tom hanks actually spent 3 weeks alone on an island having sex with a volleyball

what a time

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Uh, how could you? How heartless. WILSON WAS MORE ALIVE THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!!!

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Watch out Tom Hanks!! :kimchi:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Tom Hanks' character actually died in the plane crash, and the whole island sequence and stuff that followed was the hallucinogenic product of his dying brain.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Do you really think that a freighter would just randomly sail right past Tom Hanks's hobo raft in the middle of the Pacific? Wilson swam away to get help and tell them where to find him. Think a little, people.

fonducci
Feb 5, 2007
"The other white meat"
did you ever look at WIlson and think that Tom could have done better like maybe a nice Mikasa? i mean Wilson kinda always hosed me on baseball gear when i was growing up

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i love that the wikipedia plot summary is written by a sperg with no sense of emotion or ability to read faces and thinks tom hanks is smiling at the end because hey what a coincidence
hes about to break down crying at the end because he realizes the person driving away from him was the last person he had any tiny connection to in the whole world and whether at a crossroads or trapped on a figurative dot in isolation he is actually as lonely now as ever

i mean for gods sake the movie is called Cast Away not Castaway. is that not a hint? or that he has another wilson ready to go?
someone fix that wikipedia page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Tom Hanks' character actually died in the plane crash, and the whole island sequence and stuff that followed was the hallucinogenic product of his dying brain.

this is true i dropped dmt and in an UNIMAGINABLY SIMILAR RESULT also experienced DIVINE INTERVENTION OF THE DRUG and though my sports ball was a football and obviously based on a memory of the hit tv cartoon show Hey arnold I'm sure it is linked up with the Wilson Ball proving the mighty power and Weird similarities in thoSe who experience the God Drug

• Locked thread