Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Sorry about the game, I only just stopped working. Monday probably works best for me, but Wednesday is also fine. No Tuesday, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
I can do Monday or Wednesday, but not Tuesday. So I guess that works out.

Bacon In A Wok
Jan 27, 2014
On board with any of Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, and have a new microphone that seems to be much more robust than the older one. Fingers crossed!

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Skimming through what I have planned for next week Monday will definitely be the best day of the three for me, I can do either of the others but Monday is best.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
That settles it: Mon, Dec 21; 8:00 PM EST

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Gettin' Pumped!

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Slimy loot

Party Inventory for later sale/disenchantment

quote:

Shield of Protection Lvl 3 680
Power Daily: Standard Action. You and an adjacent ally gain resist 10 to all damage until the end of your next turn.

quote:

Magic Wand +1
Item Slot: Off-hand
Critical:+1d6
Enhancement: +1 attack rolls and damage rolls

Myna

quote:

Skull Mask
Item Slot:Head
Rarity: Uncommon
Property: Enemies who can see you take a -2 penalty to saving throws against fear effects.
Property: Gain resist 5 necrotic, and a +1 item bonus to intimidate.

Myna, Nando, and Shard.

quote:

Potion of Healing:x3 1 each
Power(Consumable Healing) Minor action. Drink this potion and spend a healing surge. Instead of the hit points you would normally regain, you regain 10 hit points.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Dec 22, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
From the first goblin guard post:
48 gp

From the slime room:
Skull Mask (level 5)
48 gp
One Potion of Healing (level 5)
Shield of Protection (level 3)

From your dealings with the Kruthik:
1000 gp

Recovered from Balgron's foot locker:
250 gp
Magic Wand +1

From your additional dealings with the Kruthik:
310 gp

Updated Map:

Any other questions just drop a line, and please let us know when you're free next week.

Bacon In A Wok
Jan 27, 2014
Best dates for me next week are Monday 12/28, Tuesday 12/29, Wednesday 12/30. New Year's Eve is a party and Friday nights are always tough.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Monday and Wednesday are best for me.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'm free Monday evening, Tuesday evening, and Wednesday evening of next week

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Unless there are objections, I'm putting down our next game at Wed, Dec 30; 8:00 PM EST
(which would be Thu, Dec 31; 9:00 AM for me)

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

I'll be out and about for my birthday come the 30th so I definitely won't make it, but if 30th is perfect for everyone else feel free to do a session without me. Monday and Tuesday both work for me.

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
I can do Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I'm calling today's game. Let's just have our regularly scheduled one next Thursday night.

Happy Holidays!

EDIT: Apparently I'm illiterate.

gradenko_2000 fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Dec 31, 2015

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm calling today's game. Let's just have our regularly scheduled one next Thursday night.

Happy Holidays!

EDIT: Apparently I'm illiterate.

So we're on to continue our rampage in an hour or so, right?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Bleu posted:

So we're on to continue our rampage in an hour or so, right?

Yes

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

Cool, on my way, I'm almost home.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Like I said during the session, my new job means I unfortunately cannot make sessions in the future. It's been fun playing with you all, good luck with the campaign as it goes forward!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Recovered from the torture chamber:

60 gp
Bloodcut Armor, Hide +1 (level 4)

Updated map:

Splug, the alcoholic-turned-informant goblin, tells you that to the south lies more undead, except these were already there by the time they broke into the Keep. They fought the goblins, beat the back, and the goblins have been staying away from that quadrant ever since.

Over to the northeast corridor are more goblins and drakes, trying to excavate treasure from a dig site.

ADarkerPorpoise, happy birthday!

Chic Trombone, thank you very much for playing with us!

I also wanted to commend the group on tonight's session - despite being one player short, you guys just powered through without me having to change the encounters any.

Our next game on Thu, Jan 7; 8:00 PM EST
(which would be Fri, Jan 8; 9:00 AM for me)

gradenko_2000 fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Dec 31, 2015

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

Hi, I'm the new guy. Not 100% sure what I'm going to be making, but I'll have something up within the next day or so.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Once you've decided on a character, I'll be giving you some items roughly equivalent to what Myna has at this time.

You also have 830 gold to play with (on top of the standard 100 gold for a level 1 character, so 930 total).

You can make a level 2 character, with character creation details in the OP. You can exchange Versatile Expertise for a weapon-specific Expertise.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Balasar is ready to believe in this group. And also stab things.

Still need to find a good picture, though.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Take the following items:

Skull Mask (level 5)
Dwarven Armor, Chain +1 (level 2)
Couters of Second Chances (level 5)

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Have an image and token:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Game tomorrow, folks!

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

Like I said during the session, my new job means I unfortunately cannot make sessions in the future. It's been fun playing with you all, good luck with the campaign as it goes forward!

Good luck with your work! Sad to see you go :(. Just as we were beginning to form a beautiful synergy :black101::hf::chef:.

senrath posted:

Balasar is ready to believe in this group. And also stab things.

Still need to find a good picture, though.

Welcome aboard! Balasar is now spliced into the tracking sheet.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jan 7, 2016

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Loot from Sir Keegan's Tomb:

quote:

"Aecris", Longsword +1 (level 5)
Enhancement: Attack rolls and damage rolls
Critical: +1d6 radiant damage per plus
Power (Daily): Minor Action. When you drop an undead enemy to 0 HP, gain one healing surge

Loot from the altars leading up to Sir Keegan's Tomb:

quote:

A set of candles that can be burned to produce a small area of darkness, worth 250 gp
1100 sp (equal to 110 gp)
3 gems worth 100 gp each (two ambers and one peridot)

Two small dragon statuettes, one of platinum and one of gold

Loot from the excavation site:

quote:

112 gp
Symbol of Battle, +1 (level 5)
Oathblade, Longsword +1 (level 4)
The guard captain's tabard - it marks a map of its whereabouts for the last 24 hours on its back, worth 250 gp

Loot from the hidden armory:

quote:

1200 sp (equal to 120 gp)
Darkleaf Armor, Cloth +1 (level 4)

Black Iron Armor could only be Scale and Plate, so I had to change it completely. Darkleaf Armor is still "dark", and it's a good fit for Nando since he solved the riddle, and I really liked how appropriate the flavor text of the armor is:

quote:

Darkleaves from the gravetrees of the Shadowfell give this armor its protective properties.

The full map of the first level of Shadowfell Keep:

And then, you all go to level 3!

Let me know of any more questions and suchlike, and confirm once you've done the whole leveling thing.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

There was a loot pile here, it's gone now.

Brought up to date in a later post for future games.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Feb 5, 2016

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Thank you, ADP!

Just to be absolutely clear, while the +1 attack/damage enhancement bonus does not stack with your inherent bonus, I'll still allow you to use the larger dice on critical hits if your weapon has it.

EDIT: make sure you catch the Guard Captain's Tabard for the treasure pile.

It and the candles are really just "random art object" results I got from randomly rolling for loot, that I decided to flavor into something "roleplay-ishly useful" in case you don't want to liquidate them.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Oh whoops :v: I missed that the tabard was basically a wonderous item and just put it in the slush fund :downs:, I'll go back and shuffle the numbers and put it on The Pile. If we feel like we don't need a free know where you've been map we can liquidate it later.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Updated Balasar's sheet (minus gold change, which isn't really relevant yet anyway). HP went up and I picked up the Impatient Strike power.

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

New sheet! New, incredibly painful encounter power!

Nando wears his new armor under his curtain cloak, if anyone was wondering.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Sorry folks, but I have to cancel this week's game. I have a personal thing that night.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Aha totally missed that :v:, see y'all next time.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Because I am a big dumb idiot, I've managed to book myself for a thing on Thursday night again, but I don't want to cancel two weeks in a row, so instead I will be on our roll20 room on Wednesday night, Jan 20, at 8:00 PM EST (essentially moving it a day earlier)

If we can get attendance going, I'll run our regular session then. If not, I'll schedule something to make up for the lost time.

Really sorry about the short notice change, guys, I completely botched my calendar.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

I'll be there, barring unforeseen circumstances.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

I should be around!

Bleu
Jul 19, 2006

I traverse the frozen wastes towards Adventures. Be there in a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I'd like to try and do a make-up session, so please let me know of your availability on the following days:

pre:
[ ] Fri, Jan 22
[ ] Sat, Jan 23

[ ] Mon, Jan 26

[ ] Wed, Jan 27
All still for our normal time of 8:00 PM EST, and then we'll still have our regular session on Thursday night, Jan 28

• Locked thread