Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

+1 Dex and Wis this level and taking Implement Focus for a touch more damage because I've snagged most of the neat feats I was looking at in heroic.

I'll go through and update my actual sheet macros and all sometime tomorrow, but I've got a bunch of paperwork to sort through tonight. :v:

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jun 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?

Zhahn

"Illusions, dad. You don't have time for my illusions!"

I'm a wizard who likes making bets on fights, and never "guessing" wrong. Because I rig the fights.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Myna is updated!

Picked up Str and Cha because duh

Also, I ditched Viper's Strike since I've literally never used it, picking up Furious Smash instead. I then picked up a feat to augment it so that it causes the target to have -2 to attack rolls in addition to the bonus to an ally(and also gives Myna +2 to intimidate, so now she has 18 intimidate lmao), which should come in handy :sax:

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Bleh. Migraine starting up this afternoon and it's unlikely to go anywhere soon. I'll hopefully be in shape to play by game time, but don't be surprised if I'm late/absent. :psypop:

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

As for me, a work thing has come up and I won't be able to make it tonight. Sorry guys.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

game ded?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I am calling tonight's session. We have another opportunity for a make-up on the evening of Wed the 29th, if people want to do a two-fer next week.

Everyone take 2 500 GP each as a reward for the last two sessions.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah I'm still laid up in bed with my eyes clawing at my brain so I wouldn't have been able to make it tonight regardless haha, I should be good to do a makeup on Wednesday though.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

I can make Wednesday, yeah.

Also I'm going to be stuck in a car most of the day on Thursday. I should still make it to the session but I might be a bit tired during it.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I should be cool to be here both days!

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

That's my secret, cap. I'm always tired.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

My internet just came back after having been down all day, yikes. Was there a session or no? I'm assuming no from slydingdoor's post

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
We played yesterday but skipped today because we lacked a fourth.

That's okay, losing internet sucks, but good that it was only that.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I'll be on for our usual game tonight.

RyuHimora
Feb 22, 2009
That sentai pose would have been so worth it if we hadn't rolled two natural 1's

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Wonder if we would have succeeded at a group check.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Sorry to bolt out of there in a hurry, my sister's kids were going ballistic and she was in desperate need of an extra pair of hands to calm that whole mess of a situation down.

Quick outline of 9 Clara powerwise.

Dropping Water Gives Way (interrupt+push) for Stunning Palm (stance immunity to daze/stun and can end the stance to make a save ends stun attack)

Level 9 power is Stone Juggernaut which polymorphs me for an encounter granting me +2 to all defenses, the ability to ignore difficult terrain, and the ability to save against slow, immobilizing, and restraining at the start and end of my turn. I also gain an at-will attack that deals 2d6+10 and prones while in the form.

I'll update my sheet and macros when I actually have time!

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Jul 15, 2016

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Guys, take 3000 GP in loot from your latest adventure, and take an Extended Rest.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Did more rearranging.

New defenses
AC: 27
Fort: 20
Ref: 24
Will: 22

HP: 65

Swapping my at-will Fallen Needle(d10+prone with a -2 to hit me kicker and a shift or move 3 minor action) in favor of Steel Wind(Closeblast 2 for damage with +2 speed and end a mark movement)

Swapping my level 2 utility of Cat and Mouse (Shift around a character after hitting them and have total concealment from them) for Swift Flight(Speed+wis(4) flight once per encounter) Even if I get slowed in the first round of combat again I have the ability to move my normal speed if I combine it with Quicksilver motion. Hopefully I won't be stuck too far away from something again :v:.

Swapping my level 3 power Wind through the willows (unfriendly blast 3 slow) for Open the Gate of Battle (2d10 on a single target +1d10 if they are uninjured and a +2 speed movement)

Swapped my level 5 daily Water Gives Way(Interrupt for damage+push) for Stunning Palm(Stance immunity to daze and stun which I can end to inflict save ends stun)

Spending 5000gp on a cloak of displacement +2 which brings my AC and Ref up to 29 and 26 respectively until I am hit on either of those. In addition it grants an interrupt which makes an enemy re-roll and if they miss I can teleport.

Spent 840gp on a tattoo of arcane blood which lets me ding whoever bloodies me for the first time in an encounter for 3 force damage. Gotta fill up those item slots.

So if I use my Juggernaut power and haven't been hit yet and proceed to use total defense my current defenses would look like this :v:.

AC: 33
Fort: 26
Ref: 30
Will: 28

:black101:

e: Sheet is fully up to date.

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jul 15, 2016

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Not sure if I'll be able to make it tomorrow, my mother is having a mastectomy so I'll be at the hospital most of the day and after that I might crash

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
By all means, take all the time you need - thanks for letting us know, no need to catch up, and all the best to your mom.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Hope everything goes smoothly! We'll see you when we see you. :glomp:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Map of your current progress:

You fell into the pyramid through room#1, bypassed a trap at #2, talked down a crayfish in room #3, avoided a nereid at room #13, and managed to not get swept away by water in room #12.

RyuHimora
Feb 22, 2009
So it's no secret that Theadric has not been performing very well due to my very odd build of trying to be a Defender, Striker, and Leader all in one. I realized shortly before the session yesterday that this build does work for the situation it developed in, which was a public game where any particular player could drop in or out between sessions, but the gimmicks are really not helping in proper group like this. So as I alluded to ADP just before the game started, I will be switching to a Fighter build that is basically Cyborg Raiden from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxMBEw0CHjaLbW5HTWlOMi1zcGc/view?usp=sharing

gradenko: I decided to not go with that homebrew race I showed you because it turned out to be way too much hassle to implement within the character builder. Instead, can we just pretend I don't get penalties for wearing my armor all the time?

RyuHimora fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Jul 23, 2016

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Game is on for tonight, by the way - see you!

RyuHimora posted:

gradenko: I decided to not go with that homebrew race I showed you because it turned out to be way too much hassle to implement within the character builder. Instead, can we just pretend I don't get penalties for wearing my armor all the time?

That's fine.

I'll allow the remodel, but please remember how much Healing Surges and HP and Encounter Powers you have left when you transform him, since you're not supposed to get a "recharge"

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Gonna have to pull out this evening, have a migraine rolling in that I've been trying to stave off with pills, but it's not really happening. Probably gonna be a big one. :psypop:

I'll pop in if it lets up, but it's not seeming likely.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Map Update:

Room 6 is your way back out to the surface
Room 5 is where you looted some canopic jars
Room 7 is where you discovered a vampire-mummy and left it alone
Room 8 is a room filled with poison algae
Room 11 is where you fought and laid low a giant snail

You are currently in room 13, about to fight a pissed-off nereid

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Hey folks, I have no voice and also have a killer sore throat so I'm gonna miss tonight's session.

RyuHimora
Feb 22, 2009

NANOMACHINES, SON

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Updated Map:

The Nereid was at room 13
The hallway with the false corridor was at room 15
The alcove with the pit trap was at room 19
The wight amidst the terra-cotta army was at room 20
The stone block trap was at room 21
The basketball game was at room 29

The party is currently at the extreme left-hand edge of the map

Special loot recovered:

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Can't make it tomorrow, don't all die without me.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Okay, thanks for informing. I'll be on to run it tomorrow.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I'm sorry guys - my dad was taken to the hospital this afternoon and I'll be staying with him through tomorrow, so I have to cancel the game.

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Ouch. Hope things turn out alright.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

:ohdear: Hope things are okay!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Thank you for understanding, all.

For what it's worth, his results came back and he's going to be okay :)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
We should be good for a game tomorrow.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

I'm set to go tonight, my PC has been acting up a bit so don't be suprised if I drop once or twice during the session for 30-60 seconds as I reboot my computer haha. If it happens just delay my turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Map update:

Point 29 is where you came from last week with the ancient basketball tournament
Point 30 is where you found the snake statues and snake mummies
Point 31 is the secret passage discovered by Clara
Point 32 is the three-way corridor with the two false, trapped doors detected by Raiden's Tactical Visor
Point 33 is where you fought an entombed shapeshifter and recovered a bunch of gold and treasure
Point 36 is where you were cursed by phantasms for despoiling a corpse
Point 39 is a where you utterly murdered a giant two-headed snake

And the earlier part of the map that you haven't backtracked to yet:

By the way, since you did go back to town to take an Extended Rest, you can also use this opportunity to buy new gear.

gradenko_2000 fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Aug 19, 2016

• Locked thread