Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Oooh, I'm definitely interested in playing this! I'll try to have a character sheet up and posted by tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Major thanks to A Darker Porpoise for helping me put this character together! I've made a Warlord, which is a first for me personally

Sheet: Myna - Like ADP's sheet it has the powers with the math on the second tab
Race: Half-Orc
Stats: Str:16 Con:13 Dex:10 Int:14 Wis:8 Cha:14
Stats After Race: Str:18 Con:13 Dex:12 Int:14 Wis:8 Cha:14
Equipment:Chainmail(40gp), Executioner's Axe (30gp), Adventurer's Kit(15gp), Sling (1gp), 20 sling bullets (1gp)
Gold remaining:13gp

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Here's Myna's nice and updated sheet!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I had some time today so I drew up a less-awful Myna image (and token)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I too am free all three of those nights.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'm free Monday evening, Tuesday evening, and Wednesday evening of next week

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Like I said during the session, my new job means I unfortunately cannot make sessions in the future. It's been fun playing with you all, good luck with the campaign as it goes forward!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'm available Thursdays again so I'll update and submit Myna

edit: Annnnnd here she is!

Sheet: Myna, here to wreck things once more
Stats: Str:19 Con:13 Dex:13 Int:10 Wis:8 Cha:17
Equipment: Dwarven Chainmail +1, Battlecrazed Execution Axe +1, Handaxe, Bloodthirst Bracers, Skull Mask, Baffling Cape +1, 3 potions of healing, 3 woundpatches, adventurer's kit
Gold Remaining: 27

Chic Trombone fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Mar 2, 2016

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i don't mean to be pushy but where's the loot my man

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Here's Myna's updated sheet!!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I guess it's a question of accuracy v extra damage - with the 2d20 Clara is a bit more likely to hit, while Myna would do more damage, what with the bloodied bonuses. Which do we think would be more valuable?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I was gonna probably be late too because of Awful Survivor, ahaha

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'm having a bit of a hard time deciding what to do with Myna's level 6 utility + feat, so no update there yet.

For what we want to do though, I'm kind of enchanted by the idea of enforcing and expanding our hold over the Umbraforge/Shadowfell, officially taking us from MurderHobos to MurderLandlords :v:

e: and maybe after that starting some poo poo with the Sorcerer-Kings. Myna lives to start poo poo, let's be honest

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

We still on for tonight?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Sorry I missed guys, I've been pretty sick-y lately and fell asleep before the game even started

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I think it was the ability to tack on ongoing radiant damage, but I forget how much. Damage mod maybe?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I thought I submitted already, weird.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Myna is updated!

Picked up Str and Cha because duh

Also, I ditched Viper's Strike since I've literally never used it, picking up Furious Smash instead. I then picked up a feat to augment it so that it causes the target to have -2 to attack rolls in addition to the bonus to an ally(and also gives Myna +2 to intimidate, so now she has 18 intimidate lmao), which should come in handy :sax:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I should be cool to be here both days!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

My internet just came back after having been down all day, yikes. Was there a session or no? I'm assuming no from slydingdoor's post

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Not sure if I'll be able to make it tomorrow, my mother is having a mastectomy so I'll be at the hospital most of the day and after that I might crash

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Yeah I found it manually but you may want to post in the recruitment thread, otherwise people won't know about it

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

senrath posted:

As much as I hate missing two weeks in a row, I'm not going to be available for tomorrow's game. One of my uncles died today and I'm not going to be in any real state to play.

:( My thoughts go out to you and your family, senrath

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I'm taking Bloodfury Savage - it's not really that fancy, but gives me the Unbound Assault power, which is an encounter power that can do a big chunk of damage as well as give me +4 damage until the end of my next turn. Also it lets me re-roll intimidate checks essentially which, considering how much I use those, is probably for the better. And next level it'll give me a stance that lets me do extra damage again and gain a bonus to saving throws.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Not sure I'll make it tonight - I've got bronchitis and it's p grody and i don't really want to subject you guys to my constant nasty cough

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Still ill, can be around but maybe not on voice

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Successful Businessmanga posted:

Don't forget the tree loot!

guys i think the tree got gradenko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010