Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

When I was young I once dreamed that I was dating Kiki form The Puzzle Place. We were riding bikes at a family outing and she wrecked hers and tore a big hole in her knee. Since she was made of foam rubber she just tore out a big chunk but didn't bleed. at that moment my family realized I'd been dating a muppet, and they went ape poo poo. Started telling me how we couldn't have kids and what not. don't remember how the dream ended but it was weird as gently caress. Feel free to share your weird night time visions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I once dreamed that there was an old man who looked like Gargamel from the Smurfs. He'd get his kicks pushing kids down a bottomless pit. I turned the tables on him and pushed him down his own pit. Sounds simple but really I could fill a whole volume of books on the subject, like Harry Darger.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I used to have reoccurring dreams of a WW1 soldier who died during the battle of the Somme.

This guy.

http://i.imgur.com/KW0z0rc.jpg

He come to our door and make the walls bleed. He was real pissed off at fist but once he got to know me he became benevolent. Sometimes I wonder if he'll ever return.

Smiling Mandrill fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Nov 29, 2015

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

One time in college I had a dream that I was being bitten by hundreds of snakes. This scared me, because I had a friend about to be shipped out for the Iraq war. The internet told me that I a dream about snakes meant that someone close to me was going to die. I got drunk one night an cried like a bitch because I was afraid that my friend was nearing his doom. Fast forward to today and it turns out that he never even deployed, and today we don't even talk to each other.Moral of the story is don't care about anyone but you.

• Locked thread