Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Suicidal people should not be criticizing those of us who are happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Maoist Pussy posted:

Suicidal people should not be criticizing those of us who are happy.

is it suicidal for me to wish u were dead??

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ThickDick420 posted:

Like you're getting older and you're alone and you're kinda realizing that this is probably how life is going to be for a while, and maybe you've had enough?

Yeah? What about it?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06TXd8CwRI

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I usually do but today i talked to an attractive female. Maybe everyone else on the earth will die and we will be forced to repopulate

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
bump

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ChrisHansen posted:

I usually do but today i talked to an attractive female. Maybe everyone else on the earth will die and we will be forced to repopulate

i'd be happy with an attractive female killing me, perhaps she can smother me between her thighs, or maybe she can cut my throat and we will kiss passionately as i bleed out onto the concrete sidewalk

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
don't worry op you can be with someone and still wanna die

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC2GjXMk7i4

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Why can't we be drunk/high all the time?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Wicker Man posted:

that's my secret, cap. i'm always drunk *punches boss in the face

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
Bump

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like to think my final trips to the garage are just me doing my part in the fight against global warming

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
What if being dead is awesome??

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

MiracleWhale posted:

what if you kill me... and i kill you!

criss cross
can i join in?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

i like to think my final trips to the garage are just me doing my part in the fight against global warming

think globally, act locally

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

dyin would be rlly cool

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

think globally, act locally

ive given up frisking my chevy. our childrens futures are at stake.

Pecked To Death
Jun 27, 2004

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4an5bT-vY8

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Moon Atari posted:

Dude, think about all the videogames that haven't been released yet. VR is coming soon. Sure it will be crap to begin with but eventually, possibly even in your lifetime, it will get to a stage where it is almost as good as reality. You don't want to bite the bullet early and miss out on that poo poo while everyone who was smart enough to wait it out even when life got rough gets to party it up in a sort of believable simulation of a world in which they aren't a loser.

not really a believable simulation if you arent a loser

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Wicker Man posted:

its easy

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
im thinking the next ten or so years are a good idea to start investing in voluntary euthanasia technologies. chronic pain is on the up and up and that just means people are gonna want easy, socially approved outs. i find it hard to believe america's going to see much of a turn around in the skyrocketing anxiety and depression category, especially with the accelerationism philosophy of tech rapidly placing the libertarian view, 2040's going to see our first Kavorkian AI resurgence so, put money in there. a few more high profile endeared public figures that suffer from chronic pain to inspire copycats and we can really get this thing rolling

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Coolie Ghost posted:

chronic pain

ediT: whew this post is a mess ill clean it up a bit later!!!

Meowbot fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Apr 1, 2016

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Meowbot posted:

I've been told by a docotor i may never not have pain [7 surgieres since dec 2014] ... what a cute thing, to get through my dat I smokke aobut 10-15 dabs a day, tak 6-10 percocet a day (im trying to take a LOT Less now), and have 2 wear 2 fenatnaly (morphine) patches

it loving sucks, being high ... great, great, i love it, give it to me more of it ... when its fun and its social and its in a n environment where its fun to be high, but to be so high can barely walk to the walk and go to the mail and walking around the neighboorhood is too hot and the cars too fast and the dogs bark too much and theres too much light and the water overflows half the time you cant breathe its hard to find any joy in so much pain gently caress all the doctors for doing this andn ot giving me an yrmore chaoces but more and more pain medication heres more have more opioids want more opioids? SURE

opioids I have? rfight now? dilaudid, oxycontic, percocet, lortab (same as peroccet0 blah), fentanyl (multiple boxes of multiple types) ... opiods I want ?? NONE Of them .. i hate htem they make me shake cry n not the person I used to be its all gone all of it has been ripped out from my hands as I stand at the cashier making a purchase an ordinary purchase just let me take this home but you cant let me buy it when I have the money what did I do this time?

and I wish for more than anythign as the tears come down m y face and pool at the top of my quivering lip as I PRAISE FOR MORE LIFE iS loess of this, less of this pain so I can move the gently caress on and sit and stand and run and ju mp and be a dog again

one day I drove to 12 pharmacies in las vegas - 12 pharamcies thats 2 more than 10 to get my pain medication and I was treated like a fu ck in monster ... its just medicine, do I want it? no ... do I need it ... sadly , yes

its one of the most upsetting things in the world how hard it for people to be in pain im grateful i get some doctors who understand and do the 27 lbs of paperwork to see this guy needs this loo kat him good god how are you alive several times? never seen this before ... 20 years, how is this possible? how are you alive?

my doctor leiterally heres 80 percocet, and would call me "Hey ur getting low ... I wrote you another script, come DRIVE to my office '" oh yes , let me drive

at least my mom wont let me drive naymore its too risky theres no reason to die or get a UID drfiving with so much drugs.

I hope it gets better, I dont think it will get better ... thank god for my mother and ghank god for medicare OR I woudl be DEAd

i wish u were *puts fist to mouth, burps* i wish u were, youd..i wish *heaves, swallows barf* you were d..wish u all the best bro.... *slides down doorframe*

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Sometimes when my plane is landing, right when you hit the ground and you're still going incredibly fast and there exists a possibility for a brief second that maybe you won't stop and will just slam into something - I get a great big smile on my face.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Meowbot posted:

I've been told by a docotor i may never not have pain [7 surgieres since dec 2014] ... what a cute thing, to get through my dat I smokke aobut 10-15 dabs a day, tak 6-10 percocet a day (im trying to take a LOT Less now), and have 2 wear 2 fenatnaly (morphine) patches

it loving sucks, being high ... great, great, i love it, give it to me more of it ... when its fun and its social and its in a n environment where its fun to be high, but to be so high can barely walk to the walk and go to the mail and walking around the neighboorhood is too hot and the cars too fast and the dogs bark too much and theres too much light and the water overflows half the time you cant breathe its hard to find any joy in so much pain gently caress all the doctors for doing this andn ot giving me an yrmore chaoces but more and more pain medication heres more have more opioids want more opioids? SURE

opioids I have? rfight now? dilaudid, oxycontic, percocet, lortab (same as peroccet0 blah), fentanyl (multiple boxes of multiple types) ... opiods I want ?? NONE Of them .. i hate htem they make me shake cry n not the person I used to be its all gone all of it has been ripped out from my hands as I stand at the cashier making a purchase an ordinary purchase just let me take this home but you cant let me buy it when I have the money what did I do this time?

and I wish for more than anythign as the tears come down m y face and pool at the top of my quivering lip as I PRAISE FOR MORE LIFE iS loess of this, less of this pain so I can move the gently caress on and sit and stand and run and ju mp and be a dog again

one day I drove to 12 pharmacies in las vegas - 12 pharamcies thats 2 more than 10 to get my pain medication and I was treated like a fu ck in monster ... its just medicine, do I want it? no ... do I need it ... sadly , yes

its one of the most upsetting things in the world how hard it for people to be in pain im grateful i get some doctors who understand and do the 27 lbs of paperwork to see this guy needs this loo kat him good god how are you alive several times? never seen this before ... 20 years, how is this possible? how are you alive?

my doctor leiterally heres 80 percocet, and would call me "Hey ur getting low ... I wrote you another script, come DRIVE to my office '" oh yes , let me drive

at least my mom wont let me drive naymore its too risky theres no reason to die or get a UID drfiving with so much drugs.

I hope it gets better, I dont think it will get better ... thank god for my mother and ghank god for medicare OR I woudl be DEAd
you should probably tell the guy thats stomping on your nuts 24/7 to maybe cut it out

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

get it? because penis and balls is funny, because they're hurt a lot when you stomp them.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
It's Time To Die
Wake up baby it's time to die
Wake up children it's time to die, no more time to cry
This world is dead, seek your own way
I've a gun named Oblivion that'll take all the pain away
All our pain away...Yeah

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

goatse.cx haver posted:

It's Time To Die
Wake up baby it's time to die
Wake up children it's time to die, no more time to cry
This world is dead, seek your own way
I've a gun named Oblivion that'll take all the pain away
All our pain away...Yeah
Huh?

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

I wanna get high before I die
I wanna get high before I die, I wanna die.... Like Caligula is how I would treat this world if it were mine, but this world has no love for me. A useless freak, turn your back to society....
We wanna get high before we die
We wanna die...I wanna die

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

ThickDick420 posted:

Like you're getting older and you're alone and you're kinda realizing that this is probably how life is going to be for a while, and maybe you've had enough?

sure, but it's like, chill out. Our lives are over in a cosmic blink anyway. Might as well wait and see if there was anything worthwhile in it after all.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Wicker Man posted:

If I had easier access to weed I'd probably not have these feelings.

Eh...no. Believe me as I type this while smoking off of summa my half oz. that I purchased legally at the store. Okay well if it wasn't the $40 bottom shelf dry poo poo I wouldn't be posting here.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

goatse.cx haver posted:

I wanna get high before I die
I wanna get high before I die, I wanna die.... Like Caligula is how I would treat this world if it were mine, but this world has no love for me. A useless freak, turn your back to society....
We wanna die...I wanna die
whoa... just googled it, didn't know those guys were still making music

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

a hole-y ghost posted:

whoa... just googled it, didn't know those guys were still making music

Listen man, we are the night
Raise them now, bongs and knives

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

goatse.cx haver posted:

Listen man, we are the night
Raise them now, bongs and knives
also now that I think of it I don't think I've been able to make out any words from electric wizard songs.

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
DOPETHRONE

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.

MiracleWhale posted:

i'd be happy with an attractive female killing me, perhaps she can smother me between her thighs, or maybe she can cut my throat and we will kiss passionately as i bleed out onto the concrete sidewalk

Hey babby :wink:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I will be alone forever without a doubt. What a cock-up my life is. What a goddamned cock-up.

Aug 4, 2010

i burn for the sweet release of death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

The Dennis System posted:

I will be alone forever without a doubt. What a cock-up my life is. What a goddamned cock-up.

• Locked thread