Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
Like you're getting older and you're alone and you're kinda realizing that this is probably how life is going to be for a while, and maybe you've had enough?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Nope. Sorry op i walk my way through life bowlegged and with a sense of wonderment.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
star wars hasn't even come out yet dude, we'll see how that goes before making jonestown type plans.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
Yes, and? :shrug:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Take your SSRIs op

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005
http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=214

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
umm no if you can't be alone you're probably a dumb baby beta bitch

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
A worse feeling is your phone dying when you're on the can

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Jesus.

How did you know that I kind of wish you were dead?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

goddamn this post is perfect and i want to bury my head in it forever.

it happens tomorrow night. i'll pm you the dirty deets

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot

ThickDick420 posted:

Like you're getting older and you're alone and you're kinda realizing that this is probably how life is going to be for a while, and maybe you've had enough?

same :[

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

go on...

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im thankful i've never been fully sadbrained like so many goons. Gotta suck to want to die lol

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I'll pray for you op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Heroin will make you feel dead inside without having to actually die. In fact, if you don't die you can do more heroin later.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Dude, think about all the videogames that haven't been released yet. VR is coming soon. Sure it will be crap to begin with but eventually, possibly even in your lifetime, it will get to a stage where it is almost as good as reality. You don't want to bite the bullet early and miss out on that poo poo while everyone who was smart enough to wait it out even when life got rough gets to party it up in a sort of believable simulation of a world in which they aren't a loser.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
yeah heroin is pretty great like that

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah keep doing Heroin and you can feel more and more dead inside. Just don't kill yourself or else you can't feel dead inside later, too.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Freud's concept of the death drive and Lacans notion of juissance beyond the pleasure principle are rather interesting

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

When I feel really dead I blow a ton of money and it helps for like a minute, I feel really alive when I come to realize that I am broke

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i dont wish anything

jopparoad
Jul 27, 2009
Pillbug
As I've said a hundred times before... if you're convinced you should die, go and do the things you're too afraid to do. If you accept you're already dead anyway, there is nothing stopping you from trying to fix yourself.

Caption Yaypants
Jun 12, 2013

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
is teh ulatimate relatity ethical? will i be scourged for my indifrence & cruelties?will my alloy be made pure by the One

prinneh
Jul 29, 2005
prince of denmark

I too thought advice was coming

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Mr. Unlucky posted:

i dont wish anything

:hfive:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
What if this life is hell, and the only thing stopping us from progressing to the next, infinitely better life, is ending this one? :gb2gbs:

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Take your SSRIs op

those dont work. a handy tip is that if a drug doesnt damage your liver its not very good

Zzulu posted:

im thankful i've never been fully sadbrained like so many goons. Gotta suck to want to die lol

actively wanting to die is really terrible, like constant torture on your psyche and its hard to keep it up for very long without suiciding or od'ing

just kind of being vaguely tired of life however is a marathon we all can run together

A Stupid Baby fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Nov 29, 2015

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
lol if you don't lust for death

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

It's not a bad thing OP. Childish fear of death will be slowly replaced with sweet longing the longer you live. Just don't die too young lol.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

To be honest I'm kind of fond of being alive but maybe that's just me :shrug:

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
Just hang in there and eventually you will realize that you had killed yourself a long time ago and that this is actually hell. The uncertainty of whether this is true or not is part of the horror. I mean, you really think the best God could come up with is fire and poo poo? Nah man, he gets psychological with this poo poo.

Illavick fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Nov 29, 2015

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

The Arsehead posted:

As I've said a hundred times before... if you're convinced you should die, go and do the things you're too afraid to do. If you accept you're already dead anyway, there is nothing stopping you from trying to fix yourself.

These words can launch a hundred serial killers

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

Illavick posted:

Just hang in there and eventually you will realize that you had killed yourself a long time ago and that this is actually hell. The uncertainty of whether this is true or not is part of the horror. I mean, you really think the best God could come up with is fire and poo poo? Nah man, he gets psychological with this poo poo.

This guy gets it. Lemme tell you, you ain't getting any younger. Resign yourself to an almost endless struggle til you die. But come on beyotch . put up a fight before you go. Get a hobby, or toys. Or die slowly with drugs etc. There are all kinds ways to get to the same place. And yeah, you may already be there. ?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
yes yes now what do i do? gently caress. * screams fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk into oblivion*

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
bump

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thank god youre still alive whew

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

thank god youre still alive whew

in my point of view, it's a bad thign! lol just a lil star wars ref for ya