Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i'm basically just stickin around to see if i can snag me a top shelf lady and if not frankly i don't see the point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

kind of? lol i dont kind of anything

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Profondo Rosso posted:

i don't KINDA wish i was dead, i really wish i was dead

what if you kill me... and i kill you!

criss cross

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ChrisHansen posted:

I usually do but today i talked to an attractive female. Maybe everyone else on the earth will die and we will be forced to repopulate

i'd be happy with an attractive female killing me, perhaps she can smother me between her thighs, or maybe she can cut my throat and we will kiss passionately as i bleed out onto the concrete sidewalk

• Locked thread