Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Gay Hitler posted:

Mods please change my name to professor shark and give me this ungrateful fucks av

Would a cheerful DGSW themed Christmas card be enough for us to be friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Gay Hitler posted:

Mods please change my name to professor shark and give me this ungrateful fucks av

no it's bad enough already that when people refer to you I think about 3 Olives instead because that's his nickname too :mad:

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Richmond Post and Fitness
Where the emphasis is on poo poo posting

the pizza police
Oct 8, 2009

justice delivered in 20 minutes or less
draw dick on ym forehead

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Volume posted:

Any one got that awesome MS paint where some bird was telling an honest farmer "You pay me 10 dollars and you can post on the internet"

It was inked and water colored for the great bird contest by prof shake xhimself

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

It was inked and water colored for the great bird contest by prof shake xhimself

i'm the hook nosed jew

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

aatrek's tiny, smiling face

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Yeah I'm the country bumpkin swindlin' myself now

Did a few sketches of DGSW Storm God, I'll do some more and see if I'm happy with it

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

Yeah I'm the country bumpkin swindlin' myself now

Did a few sketches of DGSW Storm God, I'll do some more and see if I'm happy with it

please keep my name out of your mouth in future shithole threads, TIA

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Sorry op, in this current gbs environment, your post was doomed to fail because it didn't contain any racial slurs or homophobic declarations.

I will submit this sad dalmatian I drew for another thread even though I don't completely understand what is going on.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

please keep my name out of your mouth in future shithole threads, TIA

you blow

the pizza police
Oct 8, 2009

that suck

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

daaaaaaaang

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I want a transparent icon

Edit: thanks Lowtax you're the best!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Goofa posted:

that suck

It's just the sketch, the actual relief is pretty forgiving

Unless you're talking about the concept, then yeah nothing can fix that

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

If you have funny or wacky suggestions you should postbthem, goofa

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
I think Lowtax should offer a super premium poster level but the catch is that every year he hires a hitman to hunt down a random person at that level. They could have a special icon to help make buying more appealing.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Jo lowtax how about adding a ban lottery to the forums where the amount of posts a day increase your odds so gbs suparstarz get banned toot quick

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Goatse or something.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Make a 100 dollar option that allows users to view recent reports, probably tons of comedy there

edit: hell go for broke and charge 10,000 dollars. someone would probably pay for it

the pizza police
Oct 8, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

If you have funny or wacky suggestions you should postbthem, goofa

i think amybe it would be better if it was guy fieri shooting thie lightning bolt

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Goofa posted:

i think amybe it would be better if it was guy fieri shooting thie lightning bolt

I don't understand this sober up it's Sunday night

the pizza police
Oct 8, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

I don't understand this sober up it's Sunday night

like this

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
give the op a big fat cock icon

cause he's a GAY!!!!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Goofa posted:

like this

That's a hell of an idea, like this?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Goofa posted:

like this

OctoberBlues posted:

That's a hell of an idea, like this?

Ooooh, I get you now.

This could work, his fat face lends itself to clouds, and that spiky hair could easily become lightning...

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Draw the super Mario brothers

the pizza police
Oct 8, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

Ooooh, I get you now.

This could work, his fat face lends itself to clouds, and that spiky hair could easily become lightning...

this is a great idea

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Goofa posted:

this is a great idea

I'm going to scan the original tomorrow and print it off to make another working copy, I don't want to lose the DGSW stuff because I like it and he can eat that, the stupid sloppy gently caress

we'll see what I come up with tomorrow

Open to more ideas though, my skills have been stagnating lately and could use some sharpening

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Putty posted:

Draw the super Mario brothers

This would be pretty simple, cartoons work great in my experience. Needs to be ROWDIER though

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
That was not a request motherfucker lol

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Windows 98 posted:

When I get my star you can have a lightning bolt. Aka never.

you're already a star to me win

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

Professor Shark posted:

If you may recall, in some recent thread I asked Dear Leader for a lightning bolt for my plat icon.

His response? "How much money do you have in your checkings [sic] account?"

My response was a wet fart of "A hilariously low amount for an adult male!" :grin:

I've thought about it, and I've decided to make a public announcement: using my moderate abilities with sketching and linocutting:

(WIP test, I didn't get a final image of this before I gave it to my nephew)

... I will make a linocut of either Lowtax or, if he doesn't show up to submit an idea, the threads choice, to be decided using the Empty Quote system of voting. My hope is that by doing this I might be granted the gift of a lightning bolt by our benevolent leader, like a Viking sacrificing to the god Thor (I'm not current on my Norse mythology).

If this project turns out half decent I might even drop some money on stamps and card stock and send out the final result as Christmas cards to anyone who participated and wants to pm me their address!

Anyway, post your suggestions and let's make this happen!

Cool

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

can I get a thumbsup next to mine? I want every post to make people feel better :buddy:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Putty posted:

whatever

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Heres this wett but post from a year https://mobile.twitter.com/wettbutt/status/419728234444357632

quote:

[repeatedly whispers "Futures calling" with a german accent in your ear while you have an exceedingly bad time on DMT]

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
draw yourself getting owned by your own thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

draw yourself getting owned by your own thread

lol

• Locked thread