Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I read the thread on classic SA threads and was in awe. it got me thinking if at the inception of the thread did the party's involved KNOW it was a classic thread? I would like to believe so. I ask you noble goons to link threads that are currently ongoing that YOU think will one day be considered a classic. A link would be helpful. I look forward to scanning these threads since I honestly only read GBS and know there must be other gems in the far reaches of these forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Tony Homo posted:

I read the thread on classic SA threads and was in awe. it got me thinking if at the inception of the thread did the party's involved KNOW it was a classic thread? I would like to believe so. I ask you noble goons to link threads that are currently ongoing that YOU think will one day be considered a classic. A link would be helpful. I look forward to scanning these threads since I honestly only read GBS and know there must be other gems in the far reaches of these forums.

the one where a pig gets slaughtered

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Still early but I'm putting it all on this one: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3753669

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Tony Homo posted:

?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the guy who moved his family into a hotel

that thread has potential

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My lightning bolt/ linocut thread is shaping up nicely, I can see it going GOLD within the next day or so, lots of good stuff in there...

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

I think I love you! :love:

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
The guy who is trying to get his finances in order by buying a houseboat in Minnesota.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748155

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

The guy who is trying to get his finances in order by buying a houseboat in Minnesota.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748155

This is exactly what I'm talking about!

• Locked thread