Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PowerBuilder3
Apr 21, 2010
Shortly after I moved into my house, I found a whole roll of barbed wire behind the shed in the woods, the bottom couple of inches was buried. It looked pretty rusted out.

So a while later when I was having other junk hauled away, I figure I'd try to pull that out. So I put on safety glasses and giant thick gloves and gave it a tug.

The buried part was completely gone, nothing. Each strand where it entered the ground just stopped.

I wonder how long that had been sitting there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Darth123123 posted:

56k not allowed.

Finally a SA thread I can share with my son. Really Pick, good threads.

You're very welcome, however please also seek out my other great worksafe threads such as the echinoderm one which was frankly underappreciated, like an echinoderm

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Hey Pick don't think I didn't notice your gimmick of sneaking in one picture of Mars in every rusty stuff photo dump

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Does metal and dust count for rust?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as5FZJI6xJU

I love this band.

• Locked thread