Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
he did a lot of terrible things, of which that just sucks a lot to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

That being said, I'm glad he killed Hitler. That guy was jerk!

Robot Made of Meat

Matoi Ryuko posted:

That being said, I'm glad he killed Hitler. That guy was jerk!

Yup, you can't deny that he rid the world of one of history's greatest monsters.

Sadly, he killed his dog first. :(

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Without Hitler, there'd be no VW to lie about emissions from their cars.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I heard that hitler didn't like people smoking cigarettes in the bunker, and right after he died people just started lighting up again cause eff that guy rite?

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Robot Made of Meat

Damp Star Baby posted:

I heard that hitler didn't like people smoking cigarettes in the bunker, and right after he died people just started lighting up again cause eff that guy rite?

I don't like smoking (tobacco), but if it'd piss off that Hitler guy, I'd support this.

Damp Star Baby

what I never understood in Boys from Brazil is that people would obviously notice the multiple hitler clones running around, potentially seizing power in a bunch of different countries. And who the hell would vote/support a guy that looks EXACTLY like hitler after WW2?

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

smoobles

the fact that you don't see anyone named hitler, or adolf, or having that mustache, means that hitler basically won

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

Damp Star Baby posted:

if i was in a bunker on the losing side of a war and just watched my ruler kill himself, i'd probably need a smoke too

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
:godwin:

Too soon?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Matoi Ryuko

smoobles posted:

the fact that you don't see anyone named hitler, or adolf, or having that mustache, means that hitler basically won

It's actually against the law.

Damp Star Baby

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It's actually against the law.

Even Jordan couldn't bring it back :eng99:

Scaly Haylie

Damp Star Baby posted:

herr jordan

Matoi Ryuko

Damp Star Baby posted:

Not the mostache part, the name thing. It's like, illegal to name your children adolf or hitler.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

hahahahaaahaha :dance:

Looke

what if we are wrong and he was in fact good?

FreshCutFries

Corbae posted:

*locks eye contact with you, makes a scissor motion with my fingers, points at a conveniently placed bullfighting poster in the room, begins to make a third motion but suddenly stops and reevaluates all my life decisions leading to this moment*

google THIS

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
friend to all birds

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Corbae posted:

NO

Matoi Ryuko

We don't literally have to cut bull's poo poo, do we? I mean, that's what it says in the title...

Matoi Ryuko

I made a double post here.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

i don't know can anyone ever be 100% bad that bird certainly thinks he was good what does that bird know that we dont

platonicbackrub

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I made a double post here.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
listen to me: everyhting is falling apart. my wife might leave me i've been peeing blood for a week and the bank has been calling me day in and day out. i can't let her find out how much i owe or it'll be over for sure and i'm not sure i could stand taht. i guess what im saying is please, please don't make me cut the bullshit. its all i have left. *tries to light a cigarette but my hand is shaking too bad*

google THIS

would hitler have cut the bullshit? if he orchestrated the mass cutting of bullshit would it really be true or relevant to say that he never cut any bullshit because he never performed the act himself?

Savage For The Winjun

a swiss/french/something guy comes into my work named adolpho and i think that poo poo is funny as hell

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
if hitler came into this thread and started posting right now...hoooo boy *cracks knuckles*

Looke

crazy old grandpa adolf

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

if hitler came into this thread and started posting right now...hoooo boy *cracks knuckles*

Scaly Haylie

Thingyman posted:

*locks eye contact with you, makes a scissor motion with my fingers, points at a conveniently placed bullfighting poster in the room, begins to make a third motion but suddenly stops and reevaluates all my life decisions leading to this moment*

you've lost me.

my effigy burns

IF I'M NOT SHITPOSTING ABOUT HOW I, A JUNIOR DEVELOPER IN JAVASCRIPT KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW, PLEASE CHECK TO BE SURE MY ACCOUNT WAS NOT COMPROMISED BY A CLIENT-SIDE BOTNET, TIA
What about all the goon things hitler did?

...such as not leaving his bunker for weeks at a time.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

my effigy burns posted:

What about all the goon things hitler did?

...such as not leaving his bunker for weeks at a time.

hitler was gbs af

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

lol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Scaly Haylie

what if there was a version of space jam, but with hitler?

littleorv

Little known fact but Hitler was a real jerk.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Lizard Wizard posted:

what if there was a version of space jam, but with hitler?

I believe Lebensraum was Hitler's solution to space jam in Germany.

• Locked thread