Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Hi all! The BYOB stickers have arrived. Piso Mojado's first place submission is available, as are Machai and bacalou's submissions. If any other participants post a link to their submissions on Redbubble I will add it to the OP.

First Place: Piso Mojado's BYOB:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pisomojado/works/17838336-byob-contest-winner

bacalou's submissions:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/unknownskeleton

Machai's submissions:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/machai/portfolio

The stickers are only a couple bucks a piece and there's a 50% discount if you buy 6+ Small stickers - a portion of each sale goes to the artists!

There are some awesome choices already available and I encourage everyone to buy a few. I will be buying mine tonight.

The first two or three people to PM me their address will also get some of Piso Mojado's sticker to distribute around their town! I will remove this part of the post when I can't afford to buy any more.

Piso Mojado - as I said I'd make sure your total commissions equal $40, please PM me with your total earned in a few days and I will Paypal you the difference (or buy something on Steam/Amazon or whatever if you'd prefer that).

dumb crambo - You offered an Av Cert to the winner so per the rules of the thread you technically have until tomorrow to provide or be banned. Since you're probed for 17 days I will give you until December 18th to provide the av cert and if you don't I'll ask the December IK to ban you.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Nov 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Buy the things

Ace of Baes
anyone who doesnt buy a sticker is banned

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

I ordered some stickers and also bacalou's t-shirt.

posting smiling
debating the large vs x-large bacalou skull sticker.

bacalou

the x-large is so loving big i mean poo poo that's over a square foot of sticker

City of Glompton

I bought some stickers, thank you for reminding me. :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

ugh i forgot i ordered these and just finished packing gifts for mailing :negative:

christmas will kill me this year

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

posting smiling

bacalou posted:

the x-large is so loving big i mean poo poo that's over a square foot of sticker

i chickened out. i don't even own anything that big to put it on.

posting smiling

FluffieDuckie posted:

ugh i forgot i ordered these and just finished packing gifts for mailing :negative:

christmas will kill me this year

wow. rookie mistake.

devil

nobody is going to read that paragraph of text and think this is a good site to go on

Ace of Baes
my ss is getting byob stickers in their package

----------------

bacalou

dave. posted:

nobody is going to read that paragraph of text and think this is a good site to go on

:ssh: its not

posting smiling

dave. posted:

they will think it's a GREAT idea :professor:

posting smiling
edit: GREAT site to go on :eng101:

funny way to spell
That's cool that you can buy a sticker that says BYOB on it for 2 dollars

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

can't buy them until the 3rd but I'm definitely buying from each of you guys :glomp:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Hick Magnet posted:

if you don't I'll ask the December IK to ban you.

isn';t that you

cute anime girl

It's me, I'm the December IK, they said it in the news.

deep dish peat moss

pig slut lisa posted:

isn';t that you

I have no idea.

Matoi Ryuko

cute anime girl posted:

It's me, I'm the December IK, they said it in the news.

Piso Mojado

20% off purchases with code CM20

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Cool

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I ordered 6 of 'em, looking forward to putting them on things!

Also, if you have an Amazon.com account you will be given the option to use Amazon's payment system to buy your stickers.

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Dec 1, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES
whens byob shirts

fuck. marry. t-rex

HiipFire posted:

whens byob shirts

Theyre in there

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES

wheres the button that lets me buy the DGTF sticker printed on a shirt

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
hosed up that we're selling merch of the recently deceased DCT, found dead at the age of 63

----------------

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Pomp posted:

hosed up that we're selling merch of the recently deceased DCT, found dead at the age of 63

Matoi Ryuko

Pomp posted:

All of the proceeds will go to his beneficiary, Catsmash Falsifier.

social vegan

i'm going to wait til i see one of these stickers stuck on something because i'm pretty tired of zazzle sticker schemes sending me pieces of normal paper that i have scotch tape to the back of my car so people know how i feel about seasons 3-4 of one piece the anime

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

social vegan posted:

i'm going to wait til i see one of these stickers stuck on something because i'm pretty tired of zazzle sticker schemes sending me pieces of normal paper that i have scotch tape to the back of my car so people know how i feel about seasons 3-4 of one piece the anime

When I get mine I will stick one on a thing and take a picture of it for proof because of the nice things you said about me here

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

fuck. marry. t-rex

social vegan posted:

Skypeia sucked imo

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Oh neat I was going to order stickers from redbubble anyway. Will probably cut around the paragraph of text on the bottom cuz you won't be able to read it in the small size anyway.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

social vegan

HOW'S MY POSTING
CALL 1-666-420-BYOB

City of Glompton

I got my first one (they split my order into two shipments for some reason) and it is really nice.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

can anyone who got the small size piso one comment on how readable the [paragraph is

ty manifisto

bacalou

City of Glompton posted:

I got my first one (they split my order into two shipments for some reason) and it is really nice.

Pics?

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

can anyone who got the small size piso one comment on how readable the [paragraph is

it's barely legible, but if you look close you can make it out. qr scans fine (which I was really surprised to find out)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

the medium looks much better

• Locked thread