Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Koramei posted:

I don't think Siege is gonna win but imo it deserves to. Overwatch is a great game but it essentially is just Team Fortress 3, whereas Siege one of the most unique online shooters in years.

If Overwatch was just Team Fortress 3 it would be a better game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

IMDB revels to me that Tachanka's voice actor plays sombody in White House Down?! Suddenly i have a reason to go watch it.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
SORRY WOOP

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
apologize to the hostage not me

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
This dude has been going off all game long, so I cropped up his chat and put it at the end screen where I saw he was compensating hard. Ranked match we won even being a man down for 3 rounds.

Thief
Jan 28, 2011

:420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420::420:

Ularg posted:

This dude has been going off all game long, so I cropped up his chat and put it at the end screen where I saw he was compensating hard. Ranked match we won even being a man down for 3 rounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgLziRUGqM

i don't think copy/paste works in this game's chat so it's funny to imagine people typing that poo poo out repeatedly while holding the shift key with their pinky finger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keket
Apr 18, 2009

Mhmm

Hard posted:

Overwatch won Best esports, MP and GOTY. It's a fun, cheap and accessible game.

What a great way to start the new OP.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800191

This one should close soon.

I shall return one day.

• Locked thread