Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I go to Waffle House?
Yes
No
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
I'm kind of hungry and it's 4 AM where I am now. Should I go get something from Waffle House? I really like waffles and I haven't had good scrambled eggs in years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

go to bed idiot

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Yeah do it

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

There must must be a 24 hour IHOP or Perkins around somewhere. A rollicking case of the shits is no way to start off the week.

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
hell yeah op. smothered capped n country.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
No it's like a 12 hours drive

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

ya

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was going to say yes when i read tge title but now im saying no.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i voted yes OP. i was just in a bar and had a serious craving for a greasy burrito from the all-night taqueria but a security guard started macing the crowd for no reason and i got freaked out and ran home because it reminded me of jail and now im sitting here drinking a protein shake and thinking about the burrito that got away. do it for me OP

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
As long as you have a non-zero amount of alcohol in your system. They won't let you in at 4 am otherwise

Get me an all star while you're there

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
What's a waffle house like? A Denny's or an IHOP?

Do they have silly menu items like the "rooty tooty fresh and fruity" or wacky ethnic fusion stuff like "southwest eggrolls"?

I'm on the west coast and the closest waffle house is apparently Arizona, so I guess I'm never going to waffle house so head on over and give us a trip report to live vicariously through you.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

celeron 300a posted:

Do they have silly menu items like the "rooty tooty fresh and fruity" or wacky ethnic fusion stuff like "southwest eggrolls"?

I'm on the west coast and the closest waffle house is apparently Arizona, so I guess I'm never going to waffle house so head on over and give us a trip report to live vicariously through you.

No, they have chain smoking truckers and drunk teenagers and 90 year old waitresses that call you "sugar" and exclusively pop into existence between 12:00 am and dawn.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A waitress at one in Biloxi got shot in the face last week after telling a customer he couldn't smoke. So no, I would not go to that white trash establishment.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

celeron 300a posted:

It's like those after a few months of meth use.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Szyznyk posted:

There must must be a 24 hour IHOP or Perkins around somewhere. A rollicking case of the shits is no way to start off the week.

I don't think it's legal for a waffle house and an ihop to exist within 50 miles of one another

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
My sisters almost got drugged and almost kidnapped at a Waffle House, OP. Then a chopped up body was found in the parking lot.
IHOP has neat pancakes, do that instead..

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Das Boo posted:

Then a chopped up body was found in the parking lot.

Scattered and smothered or smothered and covered?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Universe Master posted:

Scattered and smothered or smothered and covered?

In a tool box!

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Just got back from Waffle house. Played it safe and had a waffle and some hash browns.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
don't forget your gun, op

http://gawker.com/mississippi-waffle-house-waitress-fatally-shot-after-as-1745179885

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

gently caress IHOP and Denny's, go to Waffle House OP. Get the hash browns all the way - ignore the rest of the menu.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

waffles are a waste of time

OpaqueEcho
Feb 8, 2003

oh no no bro oh no

celeron 300a posted:

like those except everything tastes like cigarette butts

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
umm duh op

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

SPACE HOMOS posted:

gently caress IHOP and Denny's, go to Waffle House OP. Get the hash browns all the way - ignore the rest of the menu.

this is good advice - they'll put the hash browns on a waffle if you ask, and its good.

Waffle House is a weird place, its kind of stuck in a time warp and you can see some strange stuff if you're there late at night

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I went in an Ihop for the first time in 10 years and they are apparently into crepes now

Sounds gay but they were bomb

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

We only have Perkins. Which is cool because I like Eggs Benedict, but don't like making it myself.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If you live in the Deep South, skip Waffle House & go to its more redneck cousin Huddle House. Best experience was going there Halloween night/morning and seeing all the hung-over drunks in costumes.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5-ohUMOTm4

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Android Bicyclist posted:

If you live in the Deep South, skip Waffle House & go to its more redneck cousin Huddle House. Best experience was going there Halloween night/morning and seeing all the hung-over drunks in costumes.

Huddle House is higher on the food chain than waffle house now. HH a little bit of Dennys, Waffle House is pure truckstop

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
The answer is always yes dumbass

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I hear waffle house has a jukebox you can play waffle house related music on and the staff hate it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

pancakes and waffles are equals

equally fit to be thrown in the trash

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

What? :shudder:

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
HH is a notch above

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

numberoneposter posted:

!!!!

more like numbertwoposter

I'm saying your opinion on this matter is like poop

Cyberbird
Jul 18, 2015

only if you're white, op.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
op lost out by not getting grits voting 1

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Fishy Joe posted:

Huddle House is higher on the food chain than waffle house now. HH a little bit of Dennys, Waffle House is pure truckstop

the huddle house in my hometown was attached to a gas station

op should have went to ihop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i hope that question is rhetorical son

• Locked thread