Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

The line is getting blurrier every day. What is right, what is wrong, who can tell anymore? Not me!

For example, there is this guy whose opinions i disagree with. Is it all right for a friendly liberal minded fellow like me to call him a motherfucking rapist, fort comic effect of course?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

is what a mothefrucking rapist would say lmao

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
If you find the wand you can wish for anythijg in the game. Monster, sword? Anhthing.

The nethach variant SLASHEM awaits

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a cumulative case can be made that ive been drinking by the power of adbuction.the world...?well well...ahahahah.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

a cumulative case can be made that ive been drinking by the power of adbuction.the world...?well well...ahahahah.

Thats what i write in my journal every day

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

i want to be clear on this by the way and my intentions are to facilitite an constructive dialogue and the device of calling person a rapist might be good for this i think because it is honest and edgy.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Orkin Mang posted:

interesting point. you sholuld gently caress a mother i think

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

One of my colleagues who I liked turned out to be a Libertarian and that sort of killed any sort of urge to talk to him about non work related stuff

He ended up losing his job because he couldn't keep his politics and complaints about the administrators to himself

Thanks

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
ethics in gaming journalism

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

blainestereo posted:

The line is getting blurrier every day. What is right, what is wrong, who can tell anymore? Not me!

For example, there is this guy whose opinions i disagree with. Is it all right for a friendly liberal minded fellow like me to call him a motherfucking rapist, fort comic effect of course?

you need to rip his face off

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the world is a normal place and if u don't get that i guess ur just kinda like ur dad the man u never wanted to be

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

is your dad home op i need to talk to him about something important

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

op im sorry i did that weird thing when you opened your door. im sorry about the mess but i thought you were your dad

you kno w you look just like him

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

literally the only way to stop guy fieri from munching ur dick clean off is to stop putting chili on it so that's why we had to separate, ur honour

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Isaac posted:

If you find the wand you can wish for anythijg in the game. Monster, sword? Anhthing.

The nethach variant SLASHEM awaits

gimmie a blessed gray dragon scale mail

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

op i dreamed about your dad

we were on th e beach and we were hugging with our shirts off an it felt so real

because it was real. it happened op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

look @ those pipes, that's the kind of bicep definition only grilled cheese can provide

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

social vegan posted:

look @ those pipes, that's the kind of bicep definition only grilled cheese can provide

his biceps feel like his famous Mac Daddy Mac n' Cheese stuffed in a greasy condom

his arms make a squelching noise when he moves them

:gizz:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Professor Shark posted:

One of my colleagues who I liked turned out to be a Libertarian and that sort of killed any sort of urge to talk to him about non work related stuff

He ended up losing his job because he couldn't keep his politics and complaints about the administrators to himself

Thanks
when someone tells me they're a libertarian i tell them i believe in the free market as well and then i break into their house and steal their groceries

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

op why wont your dad tell the truth about that terrible night? he will burn in hell

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

when someone tells me they're a libertarian i tell them i believe in the free market as well and then i break into their house and steal their groceries

there are easier ways to get free slim jims/hot pockets

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

whoflungpoop posted:

same but i break into their pants and suck on their scrotum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
one thing i kno for certain

:gas:

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

A misanthrope posted:

op why wont your dad tell the truth about that terrible night? he will burn in hell

there is some serious memeing going on here poster a misanthrope but i dont understand in and i am confused and scared and i think you might be a rapist

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

blainestereo posted:

there is some serious memeing going on here poster a misanthrope but i dont understand in and i am confused and scared and i think you might be a rapist

hahaha aww you

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man GBS is exploding with this fat spiky haired guy

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

is this guy a guido or what?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

Man GBS is exploding with this fat spiky haired guy

guy fiery is doing a good enjough job making himself explode thanks

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Kindergarten Camp posted:

is this guy a guido or what?

no he is a literal god who will cover your soul in his patented donkey sauce and drag it to Flavor Town

he is also ops dad

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

is this man a time traveller from the not so distant past of 2001?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Im convinced there is a god and that she is an irony hipster. I've been cornholed far too accurately far too often for the truth to be otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I have it pretty or even mostly good. She doesn't cornhole hard all the time. Sometimes it's just a goose that's far too accurate, just to remind me that there is something other than pure cosmic chance at play.

It all makes sense if there is a controlling power with an impish sense of humor. Guard thy hubris cuz goddamn, nothing is more of an open invitation for her to gently caress with you.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Doctor: This GBS forum is dying! We need bacon and sriracha, STAT!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Libelous Slander posted:

Doctor: This GBS forum is dying! We need bacon and sriracha, STAT!

you want it fast?? you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

blainestereo posted:

I think it would be more appropriate to pay someone to accuse of him of actual rape so that he will then go to jail. A place he deserves to be for disagreeing with you.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

GUY FIERO!!! THE BLOAT MASTER!!!!

sometimes i like to pretend im guy ferrari and order a chili cheese dog and a side of poutine and like a pitcher of beer and yell stuff like OUT OF BOUNDS!!!! OUT OF THE PARK!!!! ONE WAY TICKET TO FLAVOR TOWN!!!! THIS IS MONEY!!!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

GUY FIERO!!! THE BLOAT MASTER!!!!

sometimes i like to pretend im guy ferrari and order a chili cheese dog and a side of poutine and like a pitcher of beer and yell stuff like OUT OF BOUNDS!!!! OUT OF THE PARK!!!! ONE WAY TICKET TO FLAVOR TOWN!!!! THIS IS MONEY!!!!

don't forget my fav guy fry quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

• Locked thread