Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cool i hope they finally make one where america CRAPtain doesn't suck a dude off, i get that it's progressive but it doesn't fit in my headcanon (little pun for you there op ;) )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha more like craptain europe base don those pictures

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

captain america only fucks missionary UNLESS she pregnant then he goes down on her but he doesn't do anything sexual he thinks the v is gross and largely ungodly (he thinks it looks so gross because god kinda closed his eyes and waved his hands when he made it) and chris evans just sits there, guarding the baby to ensure it is delivered

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I don't think I'm ever gonna finish while in the theatre to one of these until marvel starts taking my letters casting Kevin James as cap seriously

• Locked thread