Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It's a Monday, let's inject some humor into what is sure to be a lovely week. What is your favorite Jerry Seinfeld joke? From the show, stand up, or books!

quote:

Then they tell you about the pain relieving ingredient, there's always gotta be a lot of that. Nobody wants anything less than extra-strength. Extra-strength is the absolute minimum. You can't even get strength. Strength is out now. It's all extra-strength. Some people are not satisfied with extra, they want maximum.

"Give me the maximum-strength, give me the maximum allowable human dosage. Figure out what will kill me and then back it off a little bit."

It's funnier when he says it, but you get the point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Michael Richards

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Frankenstyle posted:

Michael Richards

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
When that one guy says "That's the beauty of it, it doesn't do anything!"

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Richards seriously didn't do anything wrong. That audience was asking for it.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
A friend of mine is going in for a nose job next week. Guy. You know what the technical term for a nose job is? Rhinoplasty! Rhino! This guy is aware he has a bit of a problem … he’s obviously sensitive about it, that’s why he made the appointment. Do we really need to compare him to a goddamn rhinoceros?

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
"these pretzels are making me thirsty"

"these prezels... are making me thirsty"

"THESEPRETZELSAREMAKINGMETHIRSTY"

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

Kids thinking they have Superman's powers through wearing his costume. Until they jump off a roof expecting to fly. Lol, stupid kids

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
what's the deal with seinfeld jokes

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

i liked when the kid called him a gently caress or whatever

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

salsaa

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

the one about the yellow shirt

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

The puffy shirt was nice.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

every body likes to say salsaaaa

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Frozen yogurt jerry

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

When he mocked George's sweatpants while wearing sneans.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
the contest was a good ep cause i got to imagine julia louis dreyfus touching her privates

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
No Larry you're not funnier than me! I'm the loving comedian here

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like when his friend is all like "hey how are you doing" to the girls lmbo gets me every time

I Dunno
Apr 7, 2014

bee movie

lmao

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
dan harmons jerry mcseinfeld bit is p funny

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

sometimes i have dreams where i'm whipping george's fanny with a cat-o'-nine tails and his parents are cheering me on, and when its over i get a congratulatory phone call from danny tartabull

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
the jerk store called, they're running out of YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I haven't seen his standup. Just his sitcom i cant remember the name of atm.

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
I've never seen Everybody Loves Raymond.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

I WAS IN THE POOL!!!

edit: also the fact that something like 90% of the jokes in the series would have been solved within 5 minutes once cell phones were common... 2 years after the show ended.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My favourite is the one where george os working on a project with kruger.

Esp when george tells him about the r falling off the sign and hes like 'sounds like an olde time car horn george. K oooger. K oooger.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

What's the deal with airline peanuts?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
When he signed a photo for a dry cleaner saying, "I'm very impressed!"

Haha, "moops."

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_cnaTG1ucI&t=20s

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Isaac posted:

I haven't seen his standup. Just his sitcom i cant remember the name of atm.

It was called Steinfeld, hth.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Moops

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
nobagelnobagelnobagelnobagelnobagel

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
When Sadam Hussein said, "You don't get any soup! Come back in twelve months."

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

the cake is a lie, jerry! it's a lie!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

dpack_1 posted:

When that one guy says "That's the beauty of it, it doesn't do anything!"
well done, it is a reference to that SA thread and also the episode where Jerry thinks he heard something hilarious in an old movie but it turns out to be stupid

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
in 1997 Jerry Seinfeld brutally raped and murdered a set of Chinese girls who were vising the US with their parents. Jerry Seinfeld approach the father while they were in Los Angeles and made an inconspicuous offer for the girls, promising them a bright future in America. Upon the father's acceptance, Seinfeld took the girls back to his place where their blood was drained and their heads were removed and boiled in a large cooking pot. When asked, friends and family described the scenario as "a real laugh-fest", and fans were quick to point to the observational humour in killing an Oriental.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

in 1997 Jerry Seinfeld brutally raped and murdered a set of Chinese girls who were vising the US with their parents. Jerry Seinfeld approach the father while they were in Los Angeles and made an inconspicuous offer for the girls, promising them a bright future in America. Upon the father's acceptance, Seinfeld took the girls back to his place where their blood was drained and their heads were removed and boiled in a large cooking pot. When asked, friends and family described the scenario as "a real laugh-fest", and fans were quick to point to the observational humour in killing an Oriental.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvKgbMls2ac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ThaGrandCow posted:

I WAS IN THE POOL!!!

edit: also the fact that something like 90% of the jokes in the series would have been solved within 5 minutes once cell phones were common... 2 years after the show ended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gpFqqOIVlw

• Locked thread