Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fighter
Nov 27, 2015

by zen death robot
I am still detoxing and getting my mental health together and realizing that I have wasted my life. I am 27 with no friends, no career or future career prospects, never had a girlfriend or relationship, chronic reoccurring mental illness, permanent STD, and completely isolated from everyone but my mother. Is it really too late, or can pull it off at the last minute?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hi Jon Pop

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
So the herpes, is it the mouth or just rear end?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

The Fighter posted:

I am still detoxing and getting my mental health together and realizing that I have wasted my life. I am 27 with no friends, no career or future career prospects, never had a girlfriend or relationship, chronic reoccurring mental illness, permanent STD, and completely isolated from everyone but my mother. Is it really too late, or can pull it off at the last minute?

You've wasted your life and your 27? Pull it off at the last minute? Your loving 27, get out there man live your life, have fun, do what you feel makes you happy. When you 60 come back and tell us you have wasted your life, not at 27.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

Sounds like you need a real job and a beer, atleast you aren't a sex offender right?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
27 is nothing op, you'll be fine, god bless

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

symbolic posted:

hi Jon Pop

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy

The Fighter posted:

Are you me?
I'm not that old yet tho.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Save up all the ten dollars you would have spent on forums accounts and go study welding or some poo poo

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
E/N is thatta way

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Dr Strangepants posted:

E/N is thatta way

specifically, thissa way

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
good

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
A dreariness of the grave possessed him. Life was a ghastly fraud! Religion a childish humbug! Everything merely a trap —a trap of death; a colored toy that Nature used as a decoy! But a decoy for what? For nothing! There was no meaning in anything. The only real thing was DEATH. And the happiest people were those who found it soonest.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I NEED ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
:owned:

puppet pal mitch
Oct 23, 2008

Psycho Society posted:

Save up all the ten dollars you would have spent on forums accounts and go study welding or some poo poo

There's always a place for society's rejects on the construction sites of america. My roomate/coworker has 14 duis. Jon pop would fit right in

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
OK seriously does this guy just get to post here now

Like, his brilliant campaign of spending 500$ and posting the same retarded reddit poo poo over and over finally resulted in victory?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Thanks for the update. Keep me updated in the future with your next rereg please. Tia

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

The Fighter posted:

Sounds like you can still get an overweight single mother with only 1 kid or an average sized single mother with 2+ kids.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
jail wife, op

or just jail girlfriend. sounds like you need someone to help you level up (to basic human)

Aug 4, 2010

There is someone out there for us all Jon Pop, even me and you.

Why dont you try and get your life back on track instead of constantly putting women on a pedestal? Get your own place, pick up some hobbies, maybe do some charity work. Charity work is a great place to met women and chicks love dudes who do charity work but more than that its great character building. Stop thinking of everything you do is to meet women put women to the back of your mind, instead do things you want to do and everything else will fall into place.

I think thats how it works anyway.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
are you even trying bro

sounds like you're just stewing in your misery and failure

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
You don't have to be the smartest guy on the block or the best looking just be pleasant. Smile and don't let anything get to you, you'd be surprised how far in life that will get you, believe me, I'm not real smart nor handsome and I got no real complaints.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mad Monk posted:

You don't have to be the smartest guy on the block or the best looking just be pleasant. Smile and don't let anything get to you, you'd be surprised how far in life that will get you, believe me, I'm not real smart nor handsome and I got no real complaints.

Counterpoint:

Is Jon Pop

texasmed
May 27, 2004
oh god my luife

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qNrXamst2M

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

We should be supportive

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
technically everyone dies alone

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Gaunab posted:

thansk for the wisdom donnie darko

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Gaunab posted:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
it's not like you can take people with you when you die

i'm sure gonna try tho

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

This artist doesn't seem to like Jewish people. Or maybe Italians

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gaunab posted:

This artist doesn't seem to like Jewish people. Or maybe Italians

Does anyone like italians?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Does anyone like italians?

Foodies? :shrug:

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
maybe you should become a monk or something
why not try going on retreat and hang out with a bunch of guys who never get laid but are happy(maybe)

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

We should be supportive

and?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tujague posted:

OK seriously does this guy just get to post here now

Like, his brilliant campaign of spending 500$ and posting the same retarded reddit poo poo over and over finally resulted in victory?

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

vug posted:

maybe you should become a monk or something
why not try going on retreat and hang out with a bunch of guys who never get laid but are happy(maybe)

A buncha dudes who never get laid should get together and lay each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

The Fighter posted:

I have wasted my life.

quote:

I am 27
no you haven't.

here's a protip for you jon pop

stop posting on these forums, stop loving whores and stop obsessing over women, period.

• Locked thread