Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Omg... hitler was part of the order of assassins, and the Jewish race was the templars!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
It means theyre going to make another eleventy billion asassins creed games op

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Omg... hitler was part of the order of assassins, and the Jewish race was the templars!

The assassins creed wiki says he was a Templar puppet though...?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The assassins creed wiki says he was a Templar puppet though...?

The truth will be set free

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Reveal the shocking truth behind Adolf Hitler, the Nazi who murdered the Jews.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

haha

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is this real.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Caution! Hitler did NOT kill civilians!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What if you meet the irish guy from Saboteur. Their probably in the same universe I bet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It'd be epic if you could seduce Eva Braun as long as she looked like the actress from the bunker Hitler movie I forgot the name of.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

We need you to collect three ancient Assassin artifacts: the Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What epic sword would you get in this. What if FDR has a sword in his wheelchair. SwordChair would be an epic collector's edition item.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

What epic sword would you get in this. What if FDR has a sword in his wheelchair. SwordChair would be an epic collector's edition item.

lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
What if hitler hid a sword in his mustache

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Truman: Now that the Assassin FDR is dead, I can use the Templar bomb to destroy the Assassin stronghold, Hiroshima.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can't believe the Templars corralled all the American Assassins in camps like that

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

OBJECTIVE: Heil in Der Fuhrer's face.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

General Douglas Macarthur's Iconic SwordPipe

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope the reddit for this has a post where a guy asks if anyone things UbiSoft will put in references to That's So Raven or Smart Guy or something.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adolf Hitler: *heaving* You may kill me, but know you were used by your superiors! Now the Jew templars will be unopposed on their conquest of the world... Blarfh!

Assassin Isaac Steinewitz: Oy!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

IQ Test Question #189:

Black Baby Goku and ThatLovablePlutonis have already posted the Hitler was actually good and the Jews were the bad conspiracy guys like in real life posts in the thread. Who is next?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

IQ Test Question #189:

Black Baby Goku and ThatLovablePlutonis have already posted the Hitler was actually good and the Jews were the bad conspiracy guys like in real life posts in the thread. Who is next?

I'm the guy who says something like, ah, but don't assassins creed games usually do the opposite of real life.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Caution! Hitler did NOT kill civilians!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

IQ Test Question #189:

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Mein Kampf (34/100 pages collected)

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

holy poo poo a new assassins creed

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

No Such Thing posted:

Mein Kampf (34/100 pages collected)

14/88 pages

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I love my brain damaged teenage brazilian pen pal.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I love my brain damaged teenage brazilian pen pal.

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In the first chapter, you play a young Adolf Hitler, just trying to earn money for art school. You run around Berlin doing errands for people, inadvertently stumbling on a Templar plot. Just as you are about to learn the truth, you are killed by a powerful ancient artifact, wielded by a Templar leader. The artifact's evil power? It allows the wielder to steal anyone's face. Hitler... was not really Hitler at all.

Cut to: America, 1939....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

In the first chapter, you play a young Adolf Hitler, just trying to earn money for art school. You run around Berlin doing errands for people, inadvertently stumbling on a Templar plot. Just as you are about to learn the truth, you are killed by a powerful ancient artifact, wielded by a Templar leader. The artifact's evil power? It allows the wielder to steal anyone's face. Hitler... was not really Hitler at all.

Cut to: America, 1939....

lol