Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neat Machine
May 5, 2008

heh
dominos is 50% off for cyber mondaybnow is a good time to stock up on dominos pizza ,fyi a good life hack is to not tip the delivery driver. happy holidays

post other pizza tips if you know any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fancy Corndog posted:

post other pizza tips if you know any
don't buy Domino's

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
I got that email too 8)

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
Dominos?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
tragically there is no dominos nearby :(

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Mozi posted:

tragically there is no dominos nearby :(

:agreed:

:(

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
here's a domino's hack:

call during the morning/noon/early afternoon and ask who the manager is

call that night and tell the person on the phone that [Morning Shift Manager's Name] said you could have an order comped because of the gently caress up with your order last time. Have an order in mind already (just make it up obv, but not on the spot) - like 'yeah I ordered 2 large pepperoni sausages and they came super late and cold and I had to leave to run errands so I'm trying again now.'

Free food. Obviously don't do it repeatedly at the same location. More likely to succeed during a busy time (really it will work even if you call and aren't prepared like I suggested whatsoever bc Domino's service policy is laughably lenient/charitable. If you get someone actually arguing with you just feign outrage (don't yell or get nasty though) and ask for the manager.

Tip the driver though goddamn you assholes.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Moridin920 posted:

here's a domino's hack:

call that night and tell the person on the phone that [Morning Shift Manager's Name] said you could have an order comped because of the gently caress up with your order last time. Have an order in mind already (just make it up obv, but not on the spot) - like 'yeah I ordered 2 large pepperoni sausages and they came super late and cold and I had to leave to run errands so I'm trying again now.'

Free food. Obviously don't do it repeatedly at the same location. More likely to succeed during a busy time (really it will work even if you call and aren't prepared like I suggested whatsoever bc Domino's service policy is laughably lenient/charitable. If you get someone actually arguing with you just feign outrage (don't yell or get nasty though) and ask for the manager.

Reminder that this is the guy that was gonna issue a chargeback through his credit card when he got banned twice in a row for posting retarded poo poo.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

symbolic posted:

don't buy Domino's

This poster gets it. Pizza isn't seasonal, or anything. If the pizza was any good, they wouldn't need sales and gimmicks to move it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Domino's pizza is good

Khorne
May 1, 2002
It has been half off since the 27th and will likely be half off till the 4th or so.

Buy specialty pizzas for $7.50 each they are actually kind of good and normally cost $15 which they are definitely not worth. Buffalo Chicken is good, Fiery Hawaiaiain is good, and the rest range from okay to bland.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Papa Murphy's > any other national chain

That said, my local Domino's is solid and a deal like 50% off pizza is pretty decent.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

symbolic posted:

don't buy Domino's

Sometimes you don't want pizza, you want Dominos and their fake poo poo sauce blend on thin crust. No real pizza place here does a thin crust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

here's a domino's hack:

Tip your driver but gently caress the franchise owner because you never meet that guy anyhow.

• Locked thread