Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
everybody says they want a gamer girl but they dont consider the implications. for instance, she used the npc editor console command to make the brotherhood of steel guy look exactly like young obama and she refuses to get off the computer until she maxes out his romance meter or whatever

i just wanted to play fo4 and have her make me dinner but now i have to cook for myself and not play video games for hours because of stupid girl bullshit like "sharing" i bought her a nice laptop so she could do whatever girls do on the internet like pinterest and instagram but the jokes on me because that's the computer im using to make this post,, fml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

This is why you buy them a tablet and get them hooked on summoners war

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Maybe you should use the laptop for instagram and pintrist.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
i actually tried to buy a tablet but the next day shipping service stole it so i had to get a refund :( im going to make a sanny and masturbate passive aggressively

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
hahaha yea my gf does this stuff too all the time lol

A real gf is on my pc gaming machine right now

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I dated a gamer girl for a long time. She was cool.

If she was here reading the thread right now she'd probably say OP is a casual scrub for playing FO4.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

By PC gaming machine, you mean my dick. :gizz:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
you knew she was a gamer but you got her basically a netbook anyway OP? sounds like you're just getting your just deserts

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you knew she was a gamer but you got her basically a netbook anyway OP? sounds like you're just getting your just deserts

Came here to post this.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Gf was beating my high score in Spelunky on the reg so I banned her from la computadora. I catch her raiding the lost city of gold when im sleeping one more time and this relationship is FINISHED

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Im lookin for a gamer girl: I got a wicked rig and sick skillz. I have no aspirations in life, besides pleasing you ;) PM nudes if interested

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

bae

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

save up and get her her own rig, OP

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

dude intel graphics hd 4k can run skyrim on medium settings at 60 fps, this is practically a gaming laptop

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

symbolic posted:

save up and get her her own rig, OP

what and have two desktops in one apartment, thats loving absurd

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
My ex girlfriend conquered the whole world in Mount and Blade: Warband

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

wiffle ball bat posted:

no it isn't, you dildo

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

wiffle ball bat posted:

dude intel graphics hd 4k can run skyrim on medium settings at 60 fps, this is practically a gaming laptop

then what are you complaining about? install steam and get this party started

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Chomp8645 posted:

bullshit

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
lemme just put this desk right next to this other desk, feng shui as hell! idiot

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

wiffle ball bat posted:

get her a matching desktop and take pics, you'll be the talk of r/PCMasterRace guaranteed

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

use the ps4?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

wiffle ball bat posted:

You bought a Gaming laptop? That's even funnier.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sintax posted:

bullshit

It's true. It was from a self-made kingdom too, not one of the pre-existing ones.

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
forum user wiffle ball bat bless us with yet another quality thread.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chomp8645 posted:

she had the patience for that but not the patience for you

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

then what are you complaining about? install steam and get this party started

i've already played all the pc titles a mid range pc can handle in the universe that are fit to play, i've only put about 80 hrs into fo4 and im nowhere near finishing it.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

wiffle ball bat posted:

i've already played all the pc titles a mid range pc can handle in the universe that are fit to play, i've only put about 80 hrs into fo4 and im nowhere near finishing it.

You're pathetic.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Chomp8645 posted:

It's true. It was from a self-made kingdom too, not one of the pre-existing ones.

what's her number :q:

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

FIRST TIME posted:

You bought a Gaming laptop? That's even funnier.

that's a joke son, it's nowhere close to a gaming laptop. get your sense of humor checked

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

what's her number :q:

for reals that's very hot

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

wiffle ball bat posted:

I see then you just like complaining for attention

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
LOL if your girl actually games on the reg and you didn't buy her an actual gaming PC. My wife barely touches her desktop and games on the tablet like a scrub but she still built her own desktop.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

wiffle ball bat posted:

that's a joke son, it's nowhere close to a gaming laptop. get your sense of humor checked

I said it was funny though. :confused:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Sintax posted:

Im lookin for a gamer girl: I got a wicked rig and sick skillz. I have no aspirations in life, besides pleasing you ;) PM nudes if interested

PM sent. I'm a guy though, is that ok?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Chomp8645 posted:

this is a big claim to make chomp8645

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I see then you just like complaining for attention

i just want some support from my gbs brothers and sisters to ease my suffering however faintly

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

FIRST TIME posted:

I said it was funny though. :confused:

you laughed at the wrong thing, fucknut. get out

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Hector Beerlioz posted:

PM sent. I'm a guy though, is that ok?
post-op only please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

wiffle ball bat posted:

you laughed at the wrong thing, fucknut. get out

That's what you said when bae saw your dick. :lol:

• Locked thread