Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Nation posted:

this is a big claim to make chomp8645

I'll ask her if she took any screenshots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Just kidding, you started crying like a bitch and begged her not to leave.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

FIRST TIME posted:

That's what you said when bae saw your dick. :lol:

i really "walked" into that one lol

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

FIRST TIME posted:

Just kidding, you started crying like a bitch and begged her not to leave.

whoa, too far :(

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I think I understand your woman troubles op, I basically have insomnia now because my gf is so hot and we have sex for 20 minutes to an hour every night

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

a bay posted:

I think I understand your woman troubles op, I basically have insomnia now because my gf is so hot and we have sex for 20 minutes to an hour every night

Because of your username, I trust what you're saying on this matter.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
try fuckin gher while she's down bro

girls love a little you know whatsie while they grind

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

kill her

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Maybe you should beat her.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

wiffle ball bat posted:

everybody says they want a gamer girl but they dont consider the implications. for instance, she used the npc editor console command to make the brotherhood of steel guy look exactly like young obama and she refuses to get off the computer until she maxes out his romance meter or whatever

cucked by the president

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I've only met a few companions in Fallout 4 so far and Iv'e haten all of them but Codsworth so far.

That Piper character needs to be murdered and shoved into a golfbag.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Chomp8645 posted:

I'll ask her if she took any screenshots.

oh look no delivery you big phony!!!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Microwaves Mom posted:

I've only met a few companions in Fallout 4 so far and Iv'e haten all of them but Codsworth so far.

That Piper character needs to be murdered and shoved into a golfbag.

nick is the best

op your girlfriend needs a real man. buy me platinum so she can pm me.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Nation posted:

oh look no delivery you big phony!!!!

It was on her old computer unfortunately. However to help prove her gamer cred her is a pic of her new tattoo of her Dark Souls 2 character.

In-game

The tat

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
sever

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

mmhmm yea this generic dark souls equipment really expresses who i am

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Chomp8645 posted:

It was on her old computer unfortunately. However to help prove her gamer cred her is a pic of her new tattoo of her Dark Souls 2 character.

In-game

The tat

No Havel's. 0/10. Euthanasia recommended.

Also lol OP not having two desktops like a normal shut-in couple.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
The joke is on OP for not taking this opportunity to put a dent in his console backlog. Think of all the 3DS games you could be playing while bae plays Fallout 4 for 36-hour stretches.

I'm serious. This is how my life was when Sims 4 came out. Make lemonade out of that lemon, dawg.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this my bae top fraggin

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
my friend has a gamer girlfriend, and when we and all his roommates dropped acid and she didn't, she came up to me and said something like "youre a gamer so that must mean youre smart" and i looked her dead in the eyes and said "im a huge loving retard"

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Lol video game tats

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

wiffle ball bat posted:

Lol video game tats
75% of the time it's a Triforce

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex

symbolic posted:

75% of the time it's a Triforce

that percentage is well thought out.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

blumpkinhead posted:

that percentage is well thought out.
first number i thought of

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
"my etsy store having, spaceship print legging wearing retarded gf,"

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
This chick I work with was posting on facebook about playing Diablo 3. I looked into it a bit further and she was super stoked about unlocking the frost version of rapid fire on her Demon Hunter. Rapid Fire is a lovely skill. Also, she was playing on console. I can just see the nodding and 10 thousand yard stare if I tried to talk to her about running Torment 10 with my Nat's build using the numlock trick. I saved myself the shame and just started telling everyone she has herpes.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

In-game

The tat

Is that her leg or her arm

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

My girlfriend downloaded that neko atsume cat game on her phone and she was telling me about it and I realized she had basically started minmax powergaming it to maximize the fishes her cats were giving her. I'm so proud.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

This please.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
LOL video game tat, this woman is going to be 60 and have a dark souls 2 the shittiest of the series by far. So bad they had to remake it on her for the rest of her life.

:sever:

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Sintax posted:

Im lookin for a gamer girl: I got a rig and sick skillz. I have no aspirations in life PM nudes if interested

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This is why I married a woman who's hobby is cooking. All I have to do is play video games while she feeds me.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Microwaves Mom posted:

LOL video game tat, this woman is going to be 60 and have a dark souls 2 the shittiest of the series by far. So bad they had to remake it on her for the rest of her life.

:sever:

Dark Sous 2 was good you scrub.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Chomp8645 posted:

Dark Sous 2 was good you scrub.

the order is Demon Souls > Dark Souls > Blood Borne > Armored Core series > Dark Souls 2

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

This is why I married a woman who's hobby is cooking. All I have to do is play video games while she feeds me.

Yeah do you really want to share an in depth hobby with your SO?

I mean it sounds loving awful to me. Hobbies are meant to get away from each other.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

She is a bad gamer if she doesn't have her own rig

Also what meaty appendage is that tattoo on, if that's her arm then lol

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Microwaves Mom posted:

Yeah do you really want to share an in depth hobby with your SO?

I mean it sounds loving awful to me. Hobbies are meant to get away from each other.

you don't have to share EVERY hobby but I think some common overlap besides home-owning and loving is probably salutary? :shrug:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

you don't have to share EVERY hobby but I think some common overlap besides home-owning and loving is probably salutary? :shrug:

Lol if you share property with them.

This is how you lose things when your inevitable divorce comes into play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
scholar of the first sin was p good but the original wasn't great. Would say scholar is about on par with bloodborne overall imo.

• Locked thread