Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
nah but thats some nice bacon. congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Enfield posted:

nah but thats some nice bacon. congrats

Ty it was the perfect adjunct to my turkey sandwich. God bless.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

I recently cooked bacon on my grill and it was good

Can't really put it over the flame (lol grease fire) but if you put coals to each side and the bacon in the middle it's loving amazing

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
good job op

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Sound posted:

I recently cooked bacon on my grill and it was good

Can't really put it over the flame (lol grease fire) but if you put coals to each side and the bacon in the middle it's loving amazing

I've done this and the flavor was, like, wow...but I wasn't able to render the fat out n cook it down like I can with a pan. Your indirect heat suggestion is a good idea though, I'll give it a try when grilling season resumes. God Bless. :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Ok, what did I do with taht delicious, cooked-to-perfection bacon? Why I used it for a turkey sandwich, natch!!!

:chef: Voila:

:eyepop: I know what i'm doing with my thanksgiving leftovers (just have to get some turkey to shred)

• Locked thread