Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Can Women Become Addicted to Semen Like a Drug?

Can women become addicted to semen, as if it were some form of drug? Surprisingly, scientific studies say, "yes."

This might raise some eyebrows among feminists, but scientific results do show this to be the case. They are not sure exactly why (chemically), but women can become reliant on a man's semen.

The semen must be introduced vaginally and not orally. Orally it doesn't seem to have any affect, probably because the contents of the semen get broken down and denatured from the stomach acids. The affective-chemical component is rendered useless during this method of application.

What scientists have found, is that when a woman has vaginal sex with a man; and the man ejaculates inside of her, that the semen, if it is not washed out immediately, gets absorbed by the lining of the vagina and makes its way into the bloodstream. Once the semen has been absorbed, it has been found that it not only aids in relieving anxiety and depression in women, but also cuts down on the pain, discomfort, and cramps that occur with the pre-menstrual cycle.

It's found that, after a long period of time of semen introduced into the vagina during sex, that the woman will get used to the positive affects of the semen. If the semen is suddenly stopped from being deposited in the vagina, then the woman will have a return of associated menstrual discomfort and increased anxiety and depression. She will then have "semen withdrawls" and become more angry, hypersensitive, and irritable

A new drug. Can gays get high off it too - anally?

Cum addicts tell your stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp
Idk ask your mom op

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

loving junkies creating a shortage and driving the price up for the rest of us.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
you know cleopatra must have had her hundreds if not thousands of man sluts cum in her bath tub so she could bathe in it

makes u think huh

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
no i can stop any time who told you this

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

me

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Finally, science is one step closer to understanding ops mother.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
soon cops will be frisking guys on the streets - see if they're carrying jizz on them - reaching down and gently squeezing, massaging the tip until .... oh god, hold on :gizz:

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I know they call it a sperm injection but I don't like needles, is it cool if I smoke it orrrrr

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Can Women Become Addicted to Semen Like a Drug?

Can women become addicted to semen, as if it were some form of drug? Surprisingly, scientific studies say, "yes."

This might raise some eyebrows among feminists, but scientific results do show this to be the case. They are not sure exactly why (chemically), but women can become reliant on a man's semen.

The semen must be introduced vaginally and not orally. Orally it doesn't seem to have any affect, probably because the contents of the semen get broken down and denatured from the stomach acids. The affective-chemical component is rendered useless during this method of application.

What scientists have found, is that when a woman has vaginal sex with a man; and the man ejaculates inside of her, that the semen, if it is not washed out immediately, gets absorbed by the lining of the vagina and makes its way into the bloodstream. Once the semen has been absorbed, it has been found that it not only aids in relieving anxiety and depression in women, but also cuts down on the pain, discomfort, and cramps that occur with the pre-menstrual cycle.

It's found that, after a long period of time of semen introduced into the vagina during sex, that the woman will get used to the positive affects of the semen. If the semen is suddenly stopped from being deposited in the vagina, then the woman will have a return of associated menstrual discomfort and increased anxiety and depression. She will then have "semen withdrawls" and become more angry, hypersensitive, and irritable

A new drug. Can gays get high off it too - anally?

Cum addicts tell your stories.

So if I start injecting semen into my veins I can get off the Xanax? My doctor is going to be so pleased.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
everytime im craving some sperm i just shoot it into my mouth after a good JO

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
its true op. give it a try.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I was just wondering because they sell pints of it down the local pub

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Vim Fuego posted:

Idk ask your mom op

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I'm addicted to shooting semen out of my penis, op

it matters not what happens to it after

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

Best part of the clearly peer reviewed article

Dr. von Neumann has over twenty years experience in the medical field. He co-authored IRON MAN PENIS - THE RUSSIAN SYSTEM, a manual on helping men get the most out of their Sexual Potential. Not just the usual recycled material found on the Internet, but special and unique material on Penis Enlargement, Increasing Male Stamina, Orgasm Enlargement, and ALL aspects of creating an IRON MAN PENIS; much of the material was researched in Russia. Learn the SEVEN CRITICAL ASPECTS OF PENIS ENLARGEMENT and become the ultimate sexual machine.

The Caps are not my doing

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
paging the :cumpolice:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

can i smoke semen in my bong

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

ghostter posted:

can i smoke semen in my bong

why couldn't you

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Cantaloupe posted:

I know they call it a sperm injection but I don't like needles, is it cool if I smoke it orrrrr

Well then, good news! It's a suppository.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Most GFs I've had insisted I cum inside them and that's what got them off the most. I don't know if they were just trying to sperm jack me or what but I never had an unintended pregnancy so who knows. :shrug:

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

FIRST TIME posted:

Most GFs I've had insisted I cum inside them and that's what got them off the most. I don't know if they were just trying to sperm jack me or what but I never had an unintended pregnancy so who knows. :shrug:

not that you know of, bro

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The Grimace posted:

not that you know of, bro

It's been long enough that I think they would have come after me for child support by now.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Thinking of getting me some Cum Junkies to be in my harem.
Anyone know what herbal supplements increase sperm production? I'll overdose on the motherfucker, spurt 10 times a day keepin my pearl jam posse satisfied. Those hoes will be gouched obn the couch with that happy cumbucket smile on their faces.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

How do I find a girl that's hopelessly addicted to semens?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

How do I find a girl that's hopelessly addicted to semens?

Meet her at the sperm bank, glug glug glug lols.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
I'm addicted to giving it away. Does that count?

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

The article says that won't work. You've got to buttchug it.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I love cum

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Nirvikalpa posted:

I love cum

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

that doesn't work, you have to shoot it into your vagina

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

my jizz is like the crystal meth of jizz - it smells bad and you pick it up in a trailer park

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
I jack off into my protein shake everyday. Circle of life

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
A TCC goon tries to break into a sperm bank and gets stuck in an air conditioning vent, dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

• Locked thread