Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the Summit 4?
This poll is closed.
OG 54 26.60%
OG 36 17.73%
OG 57 28.08%
OG 56 27.59%
Total: 203 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Mason and ritsu are playing with the disbanded c9 squad lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Mason and ritsu are playing with the disbanded c9 squad lmao

good lord

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
"DC had a roster change and also some other things" is the kind of amazing understatement I watch Purge casts for. Thanks, Purge.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

http://fat.gfycat.com/BetterEthicalBarracuda.webm

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I don't understand how dc can be an acceptable team individually on paper but put them together and it literally looks like they play by typing with their foreheads

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

drunken officeparty posted:

I don't understand how dc can be an acceptable team individually on paper but put them together and it literally looks like they play by typing with their foreheads

I don't understand how you can't understand.

Also TC lol.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

if i had a genie granting me 3 wishes, all 3 would be for yawar to be homeless and destitute forever cursed to find no joy in life

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
Peru very strong

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
holy poo poo http://oddshot.tv/shot/dotastarladder-en-2015120116432770

if you didn't see this play from og/navi you should watch it. and keep your volume low

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

TheQat posted:

if you didn't see this play from og/navi you should watch it. and keep your volume low

That is the correct reaction

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
As per 1437 to DC, did he agree to support Aui and join up so long as SUNSFAN made him captain asap?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Zurreco posted:

As per 1437 to DC, did he agree to support Aui and join up so long as SUNSFAN made him captain asap?

He's a good captain and they need one. Now if they kick TC and get a good carry they can be good

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

TheQat posted:

I don't understand how people watch stuff like this and enjoy the nerd screeching instead of the proper reaction which is to wish death and suffering upon him.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Purge has really been doubling down on his explain everything schtick recently

which I'm not knocking I mean more power to him. There's like 20-30 casters and he's the only one who does it. That's just good job security

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
They stuck him on the TI5 noobcast for too long and it changed his casting style FOREVER.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
Noobcast was bestcast so is it really detrimental to his casting?

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

TheQat posted:

the silence followed by "that should be illegal." slays me every time haha

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Rime :allears:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Holy poo poo, VP are replacing Illidan with Silent. That could be an incredibly good move

E: Nahaz keeps mentioning this, and I assume its still true: Silent has the most pro dota2 wins of any player ever.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Not that impressed by Silent tbh.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
this new thread title sucks

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

this new thread title sucks
If someone suggests a better one I'll change it.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Kibner posted:

Noobcast was bestcast so is it really detrimental to his casting?

:agreed: There is a hole in the mainstream casting community for exactly this and Purge is filling that hole well with his personality. It sets him apart from his peers in a good way and furthers the idea that Purge is the go-to guy for learning how to Dota. More power to him.

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012

Comrayn posted:

I don't understand how people watch stuff like this and enjoy the nerd screeching instead of the proper reaction which is to wish death and suffering upon him.

You should probably kill yourself.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Synderen standing in for S4 on alliance against navi: http://www.twitch.tv/dotastarladder_en

He does have higher mmr than bulldog so :v:

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
because S4 fell asleep :allears:

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

TheRat posted:

Holy poo poo, VP are replacing Illidan with Silent. That could be an incredibly good move

Huh. Silent has been playing for Empire for more days than even XBOCT's run with Navi. RIPerino.

E: I don't know what Loda is planning on doing with this Alch. Gyro was still available in the draft.

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Dec 2, 2015

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
lol, Loda with the 0-skill roshan steal using Acid Spray :psyduck:

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
NaVi are back :v:

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Craptacular! posted:

E: I don't know what Loda is planning on doing with this Alch. Gyro was still available in the draft.

huehuehue

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

botany posted:

because S4 fell asleep :allears:

Lmao

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

OK so here I was watching the match and Na'vi have a better scaling team and they are ahead by plenty so I think its a forgone conclusion so I quit and start doing something else. Come back and alliance won? How the gently caress?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

TheRat posted:

E: Nahaz keeps mentioning this, and I assume its still true: Silent has the most pro dota2 wins of any player ever.

Most of the Nahaz stats come from datdota. I don't know how accurate the numbers are, but if they are to believed, Silent has 704 wins in Dota2.

If you are like me and have a boner for charts and numbers and poo poo

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Cao Ni Ma posted:

OK so here I was watching the match and Na'vi have a better scaling team and they are ahead by plenty so I think its a forgone conclusion so I quit and start doing something else. Come back and alliance won? How the gently caress?

They took some awful fights and got kited around so easily. Ditya Ra couldn't really do much.

S4 is back though so maybe now navi have a chance :v:

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave
who's the cocaster here?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Tusk shards are a bit buggy.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

who's the cocaster here?

you mean the cocaster in the broadcast titled "LIVE: Na'Vi vs Alliance| Bo3 StarLadder i-League EU | ODPixel & Rime"? it's rime.

Quincy Smallvoice
Mar 18, 2006

Bitches leave

botany posted:

you mean the cocaster in the broadcast titled "LIVE: Na'Vi vs Alliance| Bo3 StarLadder i-League EU | ODPixel & Rime"? it's rime.

lmao... thanks

who the gently caress is rime

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

botany posted:

I think so, stop being coy and tell us who the cocaster is.

Also, bring back Synderen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dendivoker :allears:

e: lmao what a snowball

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Dec 2, 2015

• Locked thread