Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
North Sydney by-election this Saturday.

Greens get #1 on the ballot because I believe in fairness and decency and not being a shithead (and Authur Arthur Chesterfield-Evans has bitchin' eyebrows), but does anyone know anything about the other candidates so I can ignore everything said and research the candidates myself to make an informed and enlightened decision number my piece of paper based off the opinions of goons?

There are quite a few of them...

- POLLARD Lou, The Arts Party
- BOURKE William, Sustainable Population Party
- KENNARD Sam, Liberal Democrats
- BROMSON Kerry Susanne, Voluntary Euthanasia Party
- JANSSON James, Future Party
- CHESTERFIELD-EVANS Arthur, The Greens
- BEREGI Maryann, Independent
- NERO Silvana, Christian Democratic Party (Fred Nile Group)
- MARKS Robert James, Palmer United Party
- ZIMMERMAN Trent, Liberal
- RUFF Stephen, Independent
- FREEMAN Luke, Australian Cyclists Party
- BOHM Tim, Bullet Train For Australia

Silvana Nero is dead last on my ballot by default.

Rougey fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Dec 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
I'm in the electorate, where is my letter? :saddowns:

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
Got my letter!

One of the housemates collected it and didn't tell anyone, which is really sad because the other housemate who is registered at this address is my sister and the letter was for a Mr & Mrs.

ITT the Hon. Prime Minister supports incest.

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
Statistically speaking and based on the general population of the US and number of incidents, are the odds of Joe being gunned down in a mass shooting?

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
On Nauru.

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013
Has Scott Morrison committed any serious crimes against humanity or done anything to offend god in the last 24 hours?

I mean it's not that I believe in god or the flying spaghetti monster or anything, the reason I ask is that his electorate just got smashed by one hell of a storm:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-16/tornado-hail-destructive-winds-hit-sydney/7032370

(Photo nicked from reddit)

EDIT: Granted any electorate willing to put Scott Morrison in power with 60% of the vote deserves to be washed off the face of the earth etc. etc.

Rougey fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Dec 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rougey
Oct 24, 2013

Birb Katter posted:

It really was just his electorate that got smashed too, I'm an electorate over and will still need to water the plants tonight it rained that little. For a few more pics ABC has a slideshow

:stonklol:

• Locked thread