Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
ll in a thread of my choosing.

Which thread will it be? Find out on 12/17!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

ll in a thread of my choosing.

Which thread will it be? Find out on 12/17!

hope it is good as the last three made :waycool:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*darth vader voice* nooooooo

Truck Stop Stall
Jul 11, 2006

this is why i'm avoiding these forums mid december til i see it on december 23 or whatever.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

make it so

engage

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
gently caress you

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

can't juke the luke

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
spoiler: it's poo poo

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

luc is the bad guy

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Don't know how anyone could give a poo poo about this movie when it's only the first part of a long tedious marvelesque saga that'll have ten mainline films a half dozen side films tie in novels games assorted other media and take place over the next decade and a half. How can you even begin to give that much of a poo poo about star wars.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr. Pumroy posted:

can't juke the luke

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
They'll probably just give you a fake ending with gay Jedi's eating pudding out of each other's buttholes as not to offend your delicate European sensibilities. So your spoilers hold no power here.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
they will fight with beam swords, shoot some space guns maybe fly some space ships and use some space telekinesis, enjoy

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Please also make a new thread also so that it's easy for me to find the spoilers. Like hell am I going to sit in a room with a bunch of nerds for three hours just to see space lasers going pew pew pew.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Shaquin posted:

Don't know how anyone could give a poo poo about this movie when it's only the first part of a long tedious marvelesque saga that'll have ten mainline films a half dozen side films tie in novels games assorted other media and take place over the next decade and a half. How can you even begin to give that much of a poo poo about star wars.

It's just Disney giving Star Wars the Avengers treatment. Gonna get 5 Star Wars related movies in 5 years :D

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I can't wait for the Jedi Channel. Yoda cartoons, The Lucas's reality show, Tales From The Dark Side and Ewok Hour all are in the making

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Han Solo dies lol

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Han Solo dies lol

Have you seen Leia lately? Dude got hisself a mercy killing if ya ask me

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Luke isn't on the posters, maybe he's become a g-g-g-g-g-ghost!

az
Dec 2, 2005

Luke Skywalker is the father

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
gonna stay outta the forums fo rlike 2 weeks, oh well, that will be productive, thx bud!

if ww3 starts in europe i'll know star wars was either eally good or really bad

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Booblord Zagats posted:

Have you seen Leia lately? Dude got hisself a mercy killing if ya ask me

When fifty-nine years old you reach, look as good, you will not.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Germstore posted:

When fifty-nine years old you reach, look as good, you will not.

Bitch was in a bad way at 32 and we both know it. 17 years after coke and diet pills chased with vodka and eclairs are a hell of a thing and he's a hero to the rebellion for sticking around this long

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The black guy gets gangbanged by gungans and is hella into it

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Lol I wouldn't consider anyone from southern Europe to be part of the "master race".

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

kikkelivelho posted:

Lol I wouldn't consider anyone from southern Europe to be part of the "master race".

The Roman Empire will rise again.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

The Roman Empire will rise again.

What do you think America is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof