Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Booblord Zagats posted:

And follow up question, why do so many guys who work at game stop have pony tails after the mid 90s?

OP, is it in fact time, not games, that has stopped inside the store? Do all GameStops exist in a pocket dimension where it's still the late 90's?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nurge posted:

I'm not sure if you realize this booblord, but giving a poo poo about fashion is pretty loving embarassing.

this is exactly what a pasty goon would say

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE PUKE

just wanted you to feel at home here

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Are you still using the same sexual harassment training videos as ~5 years ago? If so, am I still in them?

I play an employee named "James" who gets sexually harassed by his female boss. I also acted opposite some blonde girl who had really big blue eyes.

Here's an IRL pic of me:

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
irl you wanted her bad and she thought you were a nerd

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy

pr0k posted:

irl you wanted her bad and she thought you were a nerd

Actually the blonde girl was kind of cute, but in-between takes she wouldn't shut up about how her boyfriend proposed and they were sooooooo in looooove and they were definitely getting married right after they finished college. They were both like 19. Good luck with that.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Applewhite posted:

OP, is it in fact time, not games, that has stopped inside the store? Do all GameStops exist in a pocket dimension where it's still the late 90's?

My theory is time still exists and moves forward but at 1/10th speed, which explains why I went i to one last week and Chevelle was playing

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

So essentially their business model is to take advantage of the unable or otherwise ignorant.

Like every brick-and-mortar store, yes.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

still waitin' on the dirty deets about nerd sex, you fuckin dweeb OP

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
OP why do all your posts suck really bad i don't usually say "oh good" irk when i see an i was reloading thread

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i bought resident evil but it does not work. i want to make the lady walk to the right but she just keeps going in circles

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
How much are you union dues?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Enfield posted:

what does your penis smell like

If you are still answering questions op then you should answer this oe

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Gamestop sucks they didn't even have d&d books and miniatures. Where are the real games op?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
There was a really hot girl working at a gamestop at the mall (there are 3 gamestops in that mall for some insane gay reason) who was really knowledgeable about games and friendly one time i went in like a year back. i regret not sticking around to watch the horrible customers awkwardly try to flirt with her it probably would have been interesting. she was the only attractive human being i've ever seen work at a game store

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

OP why do all your posts suck really bad i don't usually say "oh good" irk when i see an i was reloading thread

It's because you're a nobody that floods this forum with literal fecal matter

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Aesop Poprock posted:

There was a really hot girl working at a gamestop at the mall (there are 3 gamestops in that mall for some insane gay reason) who was really knowledgeable about games and friendly one time i went in like a year back. i regret not sticking around to watch the horrible customers awkwardly try to flirt with her it probably would have been interesting. she was the only attractive human being i've ever seen work at a game store

You should ask her out and maybe get married and have a great life?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

why are you only 20 years old

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
About 3 and a half years ago I dropped $5 to preorder a game I no longer remember the name of. The dude would not shut the gently caress up until I gave him five dollars. Needless to say I never picked it up. What are the odds of me being able to get my money back?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

about 10 years ago i preordered gta iv, paid full price and when i went to pick it up they said the price went up $10 after i bought it and i had to pay even though i already bought it wtf is this?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
OP you are a piece of poo poo and I hate you?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Go to a/t if you want real questions.

Why does every gamestop store I go to have a sorta cute mostly frumpy looking female who has an unnatural hair color?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

do you gently caress your customers ?

Dr. Lariat
Jul 1, 2004

by Lowtax
I bet you guys have access to all kinds of free games. Can I have some free games?

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

can i use your store to pick up gamer girls?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

what's your opinion on gamergate?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

what view do you hold on ethics in gamer journalism?

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

i was reloading posted:

Yeah I get a 15% discount. I get to rent games, I get free posters, lanyards...

Today I get Just Cause 3 for free, and a 12 month Xbox Live membership

these are great perks if you are literally a child

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
why don't you just be unemployed and homeless because then at least maybe your parents would talk to you

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

should I buy a DS?

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
do you laugh when people buy a vita? or do you not bother stocking those things any more

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi posted:

OP you are a piece of poo poo and I hate you?

OP why won't you answer me, you shitfucker?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i tried for a number of years during college to get a job at gamestop, but they would never hire me. what's their hiring procedure like? my guess is that they thought i was too overqualified (given my previous experience and the calibre of university i was attending) and thus wouldn't stay on the job for very long.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
How is Gamestop still a thing when there's Steam? Like what losers still use consoles or buy physical copies of games from a Store in 2015? Get out of the 1980s/1990s people.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
How fat is the token girl employee?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

girls in games?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Should Gamestop officially stop allowing people a return window on used games and instead become a flat-fee per month unlimited game rental chain?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the dominoes manager claimed he always locked its doors to "undesirables" during madden launches at the gamestop next-door.

i was reloading
Aug 15, 2015

by zen death robot

Dick Fagballzson posted:

How is Gamestop still a thing when there's Steam? Like what losers still use consoles or buy physical copies of games from a Store in 2015? Get out of the 1980s/1990s people.

PC is strongly, strongly, outnumbered by console players. Get your facts straight lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

what kind of games should i buy my christian nephew

• Locked thread