Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I was at Bed Bath and Beyond with the GIRLFRIEND the other week and why are roomba's 800$? Didn't they used to be 400

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

I was at Bed Bath and Beyond with the GIRLFRIEND the other week and why are roomba's 800$? Didn't they used to be 400

what is his name?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
James Dean

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

They're called thai massage places regardless of the race because it's a specific branding that keeps them from needing to hire lisenced body workers ignorant loving guy

Maybe in your hick town but everywhere else they're Chinese and proud of it

Massage people aka masseuses don't need licenses that's dumb, they're there to make people get excited about maybe getting jerked off and then disappointed when some dude walks in talking about bs pretending like everyone doesn't mostly just want a jackjob

raton fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Dec 1, 2015

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Poetic Justice posted:

I copped a refurbished one for like $250....still gives a wicked blowjob so you know I'm satisfied :smuggo:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Public notice: if any ladies have back problems due to their humongous melons hurting their back, I volunteer myself as tribute to hold them up heh

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
get back
get back
get back to where you once belonged (into alignment, my disks are all out of whack!)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
chiropractor? i just met her!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Mozi posted:

get back
get back
get back to where you once belonged (into alignment, my disks are all out of whack!)

Heh, nice

Love the Rolling Stones :)

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

dad gay. so what posted:

the final form of all things is death

Entropy conquers all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009