Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
what if there was a show called "modesty in the haram" that followed the lives of 4 middle-aged muslim women and their trials through love, professional employment and other such things.

they woulld, of course, have to all be wearing full traditional garb, and constantly being subjugated by stronger male presences (this is just a given)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
can we just take the women and the children pls thx

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I hope everyone dies.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
gently caress someone already posted that

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Typical Missourians, man. Glad I don't live in that uncivilized theocratic hell-hole.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Stinky_Pete posted:

Typical Missourians, man. Glad I don't live in that uncivilized theocratic hell-hole.
on one hand, this and michael brown

on the other hand, SomethingAwful and water people

hmmmm

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

Really though, what's wrong with what happened? Maybe you don't understand the rationale so don't be too quick to judge. You see, when a Muslim girl reveals her hair it might corrupt innocent men into raping her, evil bitch.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i didnt even know missouri was a loving place why would you live there???

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

this is what happens when you let refugees in

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ButteCysts posted:

what if there was a show called "modesty in the haram" that followed the lives of 4 middle-aged muslim women and their trials through love, professional employment and other such things.

they woulld, of course, have to all be wearing full traditional garb, and constantly being subjugated by stronger male presences (this is just a given)

Genius! Plus you can replace the actors and no one can tell the diddly-ifference, praise Allah.

Assfingeringlair
Nov 16, 2015

by Lowtax
wow i think there are a lot of generalizations here. Only 1.2 billion muslims believe that women should be submissive to their husband or male relatives.

You cant just draw conclusions

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dave Concepcion posted:

heres a sweeping generalization for you: people who give a poo poo about religion should all be murdered

You certainly sound sincere in your beliefs there, comrade.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

spacetoaster posted:

You certainly sound sincere in your beliefs there, comrade.

communist found! kill him!!

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

kikkelivelho posted:

I mean this obviously looks pretty bad but we have to remember that different cultures have different values and lifestyles. Muslims consider eating pork super bad but I still do it so who am I to judge?

I agree, I think its important to keep in mind when you live in a multi cultural society like the US that cultural practices are bound to differ and all things are relative so dont be so quick to judge. But on the other hand there are plenty of people here still who make those kind of judgements especially in places like Missouri so its tactful to keep these kinds of easily misunderstood practices in the privacy of your home until we are more enlightened as a civilization, I know if I was a Theistic Satanist I wouldnt make offerings or conduct qliphothic path workings in public just because people like to jump to conclusions about what they dont understand

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
GBS loves The Blaze.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

communist found! kill him!!

Woah, slow down there bucko. Communism doesn't have any of the trappings of a religion, and it certainly isn't a belief system that's caused any pain and suffering.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Judakel posted:

GBS loves The Blaze.

:snoop::420::snoop:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'd be pretty upset too if I found out my relative was a slut.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

univbee posted:

Genius! Plus you can replace the actors and no one can tell the diddly-ifference, praise Allah.

you fucker you read my pilot script

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Do you think he slapped her pretty hard and pulled on her hair really hard too or people are just over reacting to an old fashioned style of parenting

vudan
Dec 11, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

Christian puts daughter in private school and signs form giving them permission to punish her with a paddle

would be a headline we could write every day. kinda long tho

Holy crap this happens. As if this is nothing but some perverse sexual gratification for old fucks.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
its a shame that alcohol is haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHmAhhXUsU

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

a bay posted:

Do you think he slapped her pretty hard and pulled on her hair really hard too or people are just over reacting to an old fashioned style of parenting

He pulled her down the stairs and into his car (by the hair)

Read the article jfc

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

lmao the blaze covers domestic violence now

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

Dave Concepcion posted:

heres a sweeping generalization for you: people who give a poo poo about religion should all be murdered

i'm calling the anti-defamation league. making fun of christians and muslims and miscellaneous is one thing, but jews... jews are verboten!

Frog Act posted:

if an orthodox Jewish father did this what would people say I wonder
Nothing. absolutely nothing. and that's the way it should be. the way that it needs to be.

Kleen_TheRacistDog fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Dec 2, 2015

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

Christian puts daughter in private school and signs form giving them permission to punish her with a paddle

would be a headline we could write every day. kinda long tho

if they aint a muslim why would we care

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

if an orthodox Jewish father did this what would people say I wonder

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

somewhere out there an Amish girl is cutting a switch off a tree because she showed her ankles to Everett from three farms down and nobody ever seems to care about that

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

super out of line imo. its not like she was torrenting animes after he told her to stop

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.

Frog Act posted:

somewhere out there an Amish girl is cutting a switch off a tree because she showed her ankles to Everett from three farms down and nobody ever seems to care about that

My cousins had to cut switches for less than that. Everyone laughed because "lol discipline lol Tennessee"

Jokes on you though they're all emotional cripples on permanent welfare now BUT THEIR MAMAS SURE LEARNT EM GOOD

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
he probably beat her for a while when they got home too
its a religion of peace you see

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness_among_LGBT_youth_in_the_United_States

There are those among us who will do anything to make you afraid of "the other" so you don't look at them.

Also hitting children is wrong.

Vacation Tenzin
Jan 23, 2005

I'M TOTALLY CALM AND RELAXED.
How can he slap?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Ban schools.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Do the girls have to wear the official licensed head cover?

Or could they wear those black guy hair nets?

Cause I think that'd look good

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

fun fact: the hairnet was originally invented by GE to increase sales of industrial blenders by ensuring operator hair safety.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Schnedwob posted:

religion is the worst fandom

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Dave Concepcion posted:

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
my ingroup bias is going crazy but im not a reactionary poo poo heel so i will refrain from pronouncing death upon billions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
spare the rod, spoil the child, IMO

• Locked thread