Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

buddhanc posted:

Where are you getting these numbers? I thought we were 4th in the country in SOS according to ESPN. Maybe I'm wrong?

i fink he's 'avin a laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Iowa is up on Western Illinois by 21 at the half, and Uthoff already has 24. For most of the half he was outscoring WIU by himself. None of this is especially interesting or unexpected until you remember that WIU beat Wisconsin. lol Wisconsin.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
OU has gotten shockingly lucky with a shitton of rolls and bounces.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
And Spangler hits an absurd bullshit 3 from 5 feet deep after not realizing the shot clock was low ahahah. OU looks good, but not this good.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Matey posted:

i fink he's 'avin a laugh

I can never tell with AFF. I feel like 99% is a joke and then a little serious and I can't pick out the serious stuff

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Cyclones forgot how to play basketball for the last 10 minutes.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Bird in a Blender posted:

Cyclones forgot how to play basketball for the last 10 minutes.

They've been doing that a lot this year. So far it hasn't mattered. Hopefully they don't forget again on Thursday.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I'm going to the UNC/Texas game on Saturday, so excited!

I'll post lots of cool pictures after the game. The Erwin Center can actually be pretty cool when all 17,000 or so are there.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Thoguh posted:

They've been doing that a lot this year. So far it hasn't mattered. Hopefully they don't forget again on Thursday.

If they beat Iowa (and they should be what, a 6-7 point favorite?) they better at least get to #1. Cyclone hate does not flow through my blood so I think that would be cool. But it would be cooler if Iowa wins of course.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Thoguh posted:

Yea, it's been lots of start out pretty good and build a lead. Then get super lazy and turn the ball over while forgetting how to run the offense, they let the other team back in, and then they finally decide to start playing smart basketball again, and then the final score looks like a blow out. I really want to see ISU put together a couple of solid all-around games before Big 12 play starts. They'll need to play at least competently to beat Iowa and UNI.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
They're gonna hammer Iowa

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

MourningView posted:

They're gonna hammer Iowa

Insha'allah.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

buddhanc posted:

I can never tell with AFF. I feel like 99% is a joke and then a little serious and I can't pick out the serious stuff

I got it from googling something something SOS and it came up. Anyway, there's Baylor Bitch on tonight.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ok, "what are those" is officially over

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Arkansas are only a 2 point home favorite to Evansville so I am fully prepared to watch us lose this game big time. The 18th can't come soon enough

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Richard Pitino era continues to not go so well, as the Gophers are losing to South Dakota State 45-22 at halftime. You may recall Minnesota just lost to South Dakota. Not good if you go 0-fer against the state of South Dakota.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Been a hell of a half here for UVA at the Garden.

also drat how is Perrantes playing, and playing pretty well, one week off an appendectomy?

elentar fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Dec 9, 2015

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

OctoberBlues posted:

Gopher 0-fer

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

That was a cool and good second half

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

chaoslord posted:

Arkansas are only a 2 point home favorite to Evansville so I am fully prepared to watch us lose this game big time. The 18th can't come soon enough

Up 11 halfway through the 2nd, Aces blowing their 2nd chance at a big win after getting knocked around by Providence.

Also halfway through the 2nd Gonzaga only has 39 points and is up just 4 against Montana.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

PotatoJudge posted:

Up 11 halfway through the 2nd, Aces blowing their 2nd chance at a big win after getting knocked around by Providence.

Also halfway through the 2nd Gonzaga only has 39 points and is up just 4 against Montana.

Pleasantly surprised how it has turned out. They were all over the Hogs early and it looked like it was going to be a long day but we settled in and took care of business

E: well I hope we will. We are up 12 at the U4 but we blew a 15 point against Stanford so who knows

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Texas won by almost 70.

This UCONN/Maryland game has been slow and horrible. Probably because UCONN is involved.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

How good is SMU? I see they just smoked Michigan 82-58.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Now we're starting to heat up in this game

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor bitch

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue is about to curb stomp Howard on ESPNU if you're looking for something to watch

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Michigan State is curbstomping Maryland Eastern Shore on BTN if you, alternately, like to watch murders in green-and-white instead.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Howard has a player named Dominant Daniel

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Let's go Rebels

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hey a comfortable win over Nebraska! That's good!

Oh Nebraska Omaha you say? Well the program's still in a place I wasn't sure that would happen.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

It's amazing how much the refs let wichita get away with

unlv would be losing either way but still

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

So is it ok to move into an offensive player to draw a charge lol

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

oh well unlv proves that if you don't fix inconsistent play, it'll come back to bite you.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

lol wisconsin

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Wisconsin's random lovely losses please me greatly.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a Hawkeye. God bless.

(from last night's manager game)

Thoguh fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Dec 10, 2015

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This color on color is nice

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

So far, a good game.