Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I thought about it one day, why hasn't there been some sort of funded scientific study on penis curves? Like finding the relationship between length and bend , etc... With all the stupid stuff we make studies about, you would think that this would have been covered by now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

personally mine is like a husked corn cob

dead straight but weird and ribbed and subsidized by the government

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Please fund my kickstarter. I need a 3d scanner for the Open Cock Project. We'll be scanning dicks and releasing the data to the public.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Germstore posted:

Please fund my kickstarter. I need a 3d scanner for the Open Cock Project. We'll be scanning dicks and releasing the data to the public.
turn your fax on and ill send you a copy!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

turn your fax on and ill send you a copy!

I only accept cock data that I've verified with my own two hands.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I asked scientists and they said yes and that your curvature was weird and gross.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Germstore posted:

I only accept cock data that I've verified with my own two hands.
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Dec 2, 2015

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Only thing curved around my cock is space time

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
The only research I'm aware of is from the University of Yo Mama.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Poor your dick in the hands of The Open Cock Project.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'd like a curvy goonette to study it intricately.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

here OP ill save you some time you can just download a copy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

here OP ill save you some time you can just download a copy

same but mine looks like the bottom one.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Is OP's mom a legit scientist?

Otherwise, no.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

same but mine looks like the bottom one.
two tiny prongs

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
http://en.inkei.net/

edit: http://en.inkei.net/anus/Tujague

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

The reason for the curve is to better facilitate getting right up in there to make cumsies for maximum pregnancy chance. Of course humans being humans, some are more (or less) curved, and some are just twisted mutant gnarls. Such is life.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Op's mom

Statically significant sample size

Global population

Confidence level

She's a whore

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Sorry OP, I did a study and you can't blame your small dick on it curving to the left

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

My dick passes around the curvature of the earth. hth

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I would say yes there has been studies since I've been hearing ads on terrestrial radio for men who have "insert condition name" and have curved penises.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
its super effective

often emulated, never duplicated..

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Dec 2, 2015

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
the book "Bonk" talks about a study done by, i think, a chinese scientist who made some joke like "Most men are like Communists, they lean to the left."

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My penis is shaped like a tuna can

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Peyronie’s disease is characterized by the curvature of the penis and painful erections and most common among men ages 40 to 60, or older. Plaque builds up in the penis, which then progresses to hardened fibrous scar tissue under the skin, according to Medline Plus. Risk factors for this condition include penis injury during sex and surgery or radiation treatment for prostate cancer. The condition is also associated with Dupuytren’s contracture, which is a cord-like thickening across the palm of one or both hands. Doctors do speculate the condition may be inherited, since patients tend to have a certain type of immune cell marker.

Most men do not become fully aware of the severity of their condition until they have sex. According to Dr. Duana C. Welch, an expert in developmental psychology and author of Love Factually: 10 Proven Steps from I Wish to I Do, a curve that hits a woman’s G-spot can enhance sex. However, she told Medical Daily in an email, “but with Peyronie’s, the curve is often so pronounced, it can keep the penis from becoming fully erect, and such a curve can even prevent penetration altogether.”

While the condition may affect a man’s erection and penile curvature, it won’t affect sperm production. Dr. Eric Scott Sills, medical director at the Center for Advanced Genetics and a physician sub-specializing in reproductive endocrinology, IVF, surrogacy and fertility surgery in Carlsbad, Calif., reassures men it rarely hurts their chances of fertility. “I see these cases every so often, but the good news is that it rarely impacts reproductive outcome and fertility treatments are generally successful for couples,” he told Medical Daily in an email.

In general, there are men with the condition that get pain and there are others that don’t. Symptoms can get better over time for those in pain. It is possible for Peyronie’s disease to not take a toll on a man’s sex life, with the condition improving over time without treatment. This is known as the “watchful waiting” approach. In severe cases, Peyronie’s disease may be treated with surgery, but doctors recommend waiting at least 12 months to see if it improves on its own.

Remember, as long as erection, intercourse, and ejaculation are normal, Peyronie’s disease does not affect fertility. If you’re unsure of where your bend falls within the spectrum, it’s best to consult a urologist, and then get a second opinion.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
According to my extensive research on the subject, I've concluded that down-benders produce bigger loads than the up-benders.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Champenema posted:

According to my extensive research on the subject, I've concluded that down-benders produce bigger loads than the up-benders.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Well, op, if you want we can start the study on our own....

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex

Nation posted:

Peyronie’s disease is characterized by the curvature of the penis and painful erections and most common among men ages 40 to 60, or older. Plaque builds up in the penis

don't forget to floss!!!!

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
Mine constantly points to mecca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mull_of_Kintyre_test

• Locked thread