Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy
Do you know how to get a woman off - in a sexual way? When was the last time you achieved that? If presented with a woman and it was a life or death situation to make her cum, would you most likely die?? Pls share ur experience + insights on this matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the vagine is natures rubix cube

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

no, never, yes

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

gary oldmans diary posted:

the vagine is natures rubix cube

I can solve a rubiks cube in less than 20s but the 'geener remains a mystery to me

perhaps there is a connection

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
id eat da booty

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
women dont have a prostate so im poo poo out of luck

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if you die in the vagina you die for real?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Stick your willy in her hoohaa

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Just find where her clit is, then pretend it's the left mouse button and you're playing Diablo.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I have this rare condition where I don't jizz instantly over a woman when they are naked or nearly naked near me so I am able to actually almost make them orgasm every time its great. Its the best super power there is. :)

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Actually I must say yes although many bothans died to bring us this info

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Jukeboxblues posted:

I have this rare condition where I don't jizz instantly over a woman when they are naked or nearly naked near me so I am able to actually almost make them orgasm every time its great. Its the best super power there is. :)
your enthusiasm for that witch-touching game is disturbing

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Massage the prostate

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
usually costs me $200/hr, or $100/hr, depending on weight/looks. streetwalkers maybe $50.

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

gary oldmans diary posted:

your enthusiasm for that witch-touching game is disturbing

What can I say I like to touch witch's on their golden snitch's.

Miss Areola Canasta
Oct 14, 2007

"You lookin' at me?"

Ka0 posted:

Just find where her clit is, then pretend it's the left mouse button and you're playing Diablo.

Not bad advice. The "lick the alphabet" trick also works. Lots of capital Ts.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Basically, next time your having sex don't be a complete loving idiot.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

Do you know how to get a woman off - in a sexual way? When was the last time you achieved that? If presented with a woman and it was a life or death situation to make her cum, would you most likely die?? Pls share ur experience + insights on this matter

you're fapping to all this, aren't you? i see your game

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You just work the chebs I think.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
does it count if i bring my friend and he makes her cum?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What if she was already about to cum and you just gave her "that look"?

lost old man
Nov 4, 2009

I AM HUNGER.
I FEED.

CuRvY G0oNeTTe posted:

yea

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over
with your hands, first, OP. I hope the situation isn't too urgent

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!
A finger in the vag + "come here motion" on a spongy feelin' spot while sucking and licking ye ol' clit is a sure fire winner my boy.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Im not gonna make anyone do anything

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Nope.

Screaming Hand
Jul 30, 2004

wealth

fake edit: if you can make it happen good for you, but there's no way to tell it's for real so when you're flaunting your power / position it will make you feel a million times better than some bitch that likes to eat cooter.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Corn Burst posted:

A finger in the vag + "come here motion" on a spongy feelin' spot while sucking and licking ye ol' clit is a sure fire winner my boy.

lol wtf that sounds complicated i just need something going up and down on my cock

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
spit on the clit and rub it like a violin

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I have a pamphlet I saved around here somewhere. I knew it would come in handy someday.

Slapdash
Mar 30, 2010

Isaac posted:

True. Did anyone ask if she wanted an orgasm? Maybe she has her day all planned out has dry cleaning to pick up and stuff. She has a job interview tomorrow and needs that blouse to look her best. Mister Yang closes up at 6pm sharp and it's getting late as it is. There you are over there in a corner doing finger stretches and psyching yourself up and she's checking her watch hoping you'll get this over quickly. Seriously, she's been gunning for this interview for years now and some guys in a van yank her off the street and now mister flopsweat with a gun to his head is trying to make her come and she just doesn't have time for this poo poo today.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Corn Burst posted:

I think they proved thats a myth actually

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Eat the booty

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
i just kinda dangle my weiner around inside my wife and then she starts making weird noises and her whole body kinda vibrates and then tenses up

not sure what I'm doing but i just let it happen

Arkon
Dec 13, 2011

by zen death robot
girls don't cum u fuxking idiot

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Isaac posted:

making a woman come is literally rape literally literallyliterallyliterallyliterally rape

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You want 2 to cum put them in the same bed with some feminist propaganda and a few dildos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

• Locked thread