Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Whoever's got the biggest whiskers does the talking.
All I hope is that you play a male Exile, cannon be damned.

Female characters seriously got the shaft when it came to gender-exclusive stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Even if there is a mod, I'll generally still play as a male exile because of Jedi Jesus.

That and that the male character has a better sort of chemistry with half of the characters in the game (that's my opinion, don't get riled up if you disagree).

mauman
Jul 30, 2014

Keep him (at least for now), but don't ruin his already lovely life, he suffers enough just existing.

• Locked thread